Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: New Deluxe Advantage "Golden Theme" Items Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Ok I love Ganz and Adore Webkinz, but why can't they send some of this to the Wshop? It seems like the Estore gets almost everything now and it's sad because honestly I think Ganz is starting to look more than a little greedy,
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #22
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm SO glad I got my deluxe renewed! They look really pretty!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #23
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Ganz oh Ganz. A lot of people won't get that because you TOOK AWAY FAMILY DELUXE
(Hint hint)

Isn't it ironic that they come out with this AFTER they take away family deluxe?
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #24
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

UGH!! more estore.. at least this isnt that great since i'm not a big fan of yellow... but i still want all the Ren Palace stuff at some pt... they should put every estore theme in the wshop for like one wk at a time...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #25
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Yet another reason to go deluxe.
It seems that Ganz really wants your money. *shifty eyes*
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #26
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by cocomatt
i am so confused you can buy them with your points even if u r not a deluxe member right? what is it that you can't use the code in the code shop. i mean how do they know u r not a deluxe member.

What ever i guess i cant get the bed and fountain which i want
when you log in to use your points, it will know if you are deluxe or not
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #27
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

ooooowww, Thanks FIA for letting us know about ths. I love them. Can't wait.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #28
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I love the fountain why don't they ever make pretty things like these W-shop?
I totally agree! I mean, we people that don't have a lot of money should get some nice things too!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #29
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

My Son would have probably really wanted some of these pieces, and even used his own money to buy it. We won't be buying any of it now because of our estore ban since the removal of the family deluxe plan.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #30

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Very nice, I can think of a few rooms the gold would look awesome in.

I'd like to see the deluxe family plans come back. However I am not going to boycott Ganz. We've all put tons of money, if even just in our pets, do we want to see them go down? Then we really all lose. Personally, I really enjoy webkinz, so I'm not about to do that. I'll keep supporting them with the things I like buying. And of course Ganz is out to make money, as much as they can. That's what companies do. It's up to us to only buy what we want, and what we can afford. Just my thoughts on it.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: