Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #11
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: New Deluxe Advantage "Golden Theme" Items Coming to eStore

This is STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous theme! I'm definitely buying MULTIPLE peices of each! THANK YOU GANZ!

That bed looks so comfy!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Funny, that they are introducing more deluxe items without introducing a new family option...

Dear Ganz:

Click this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Sincerely,
Dbird
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I like the fountain. The rest is JUST ok. (IMO)
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #14
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Ok I love Ganz and Adore Webkinz, but why can't they send some of this to the Wshop? It seems like the Estore gets almost everything now and it's sad because honestly I think Ganz is starting to look more than a little greedy,
i totally agree! it is just to much!!!!!!!! GANZ, what about those of us who don't have boat loads of cash to spend and aren't even deluxe? What happened to the good old days when everything could be purchased in the Wshop? poor, lonely, getting abandoned Wshop, Ganz just doesn't love you like they used to.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #15
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Ok I love Ganz and Adore Webkinz, but why can't they send some of this to the Wshop? It seems like the Estore gets almost everything now and it's sad because honestly I think Ganz is starting to look more than a little greedy,
I know right? They are starting to look greedy. My mom told me that they were from the start when I told her I wanted deluxe and started to tell her about all the other stuff I wanted from the estore.

But I do still like the tub, fountin and bed.
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #16

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Not even remotely tempting. Estore is just over-priced pixels from a company who's greed is growing without bounds this past year. I am not buying this or anything else Estore or otherwise from Ganz. I agree DBird, they have time to come up with a ton of new Estore items to sell $$$$$$, but still haven't done anything to restore family deluxe. Pretty much everyone I know is boycotting them. I prob will never go back to buying from them, but some people might if they got their act together & brought back family deluxe, and NOT at an increased rate. Shame on you Ganz! There's nothing wrong with a company making a profit, but when your exponentially expanding greed crushes your biggest fans into quitting, you have to know you are doing something wrong..... I would think.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #17

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking gold items, wish they were in WShop!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #18
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

i am so confused you can buy them with your points even if u r not a deluxe member right? what is it that you can't use the code in the code shop. i mean how do they know u r not a deluxe member.

What ever i guess i cant get the bed and fountain which i want
cocomatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh, so pretty!! I love that Golden Tub. It's like your Webkinz can bathe in gold!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I love the fountain why don't they ever make pretty things like these W-shop?
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: