Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #61
Steelers Nation
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Dance Studio Theme and New Superbed Added to Webkinz World

not really my kind of taste lol, but still neat
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #62
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Awesome! I gotta get the new theme and the new super bed! I still wish they make a cave theme or a rainbow theme though.
I made a rainbow room out of the fantasy floor and wallpaper and using the rainbow beds you can get from adopting each 5 Webkinz. We also got as pet adoption gifts the rainbow tables and then put in the St. Patrick's pot of gold and the clover pit that came with the Clover Puppy. It really is cute. If we ever figure how to get pics on we will post pics of all of our rooms so everyone can see them.

I, too, wish they would come up with a cave theme and then I wish they would give us some more names for our rooms or let us name them as we used to do. We have a Zodiac compound consisting of two dorm style rooms on either side of a "great" room. We put 6 beds in each dorm, and are putting the indoor PSI's for the pets by their beds. Then, we have a communal great room with the couches, tables and kitchen stuff. It really looks great but wish we could name it Zodiac Pets Compound or something like that.

We will be getting all the dance stuff and making a real dance studio when it is all released. I notice the mirror that is for sale is NOT the one shown in the theme preview as that one has bars on the mirrors. I may wait until they have it all released instead of rushing into it as I usually do.

I really like the new bed, though and think it will look really good with Seasprasia, my Sea Spray Dolphin.

Love getting all the latest news on . We were able to get the Iwan bed for the Persian theme yesterday because my grandmother saw on when it was going to be in Arte's and called me from her work to tell me to get it. Thanks so much. It is taking so long to get this theme completed.

mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #63
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Wow, I got two vaccines and a blood test today, and I get a present of my choice from my parents everytime I get shots/blood test. So, being a big Webkinz fan with 55 Webbies, I asked for a new Webkinz! And, I got a Pomeranian! This theme came just in time, I will be able to decorate her room with it! And the bed is AWESOME! Thanks for the update, DixieCup!
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #64
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

i love the bed
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #65
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default [langtitle=de]Re: New Dance Studio Theme and New Superbed Added to Webkinz World[/langtitle]

[lang=de]I LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥♥♥ the music notes!!! ♪♪♪ Thank you, Ganz![/lang]

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
[lang=de]I LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥♥♥ the music notes!!! ♪♪♪ Thank you, Ganz![/lang]
lol I don't know how I clicked the translation thingy! "Ganz" apparently means "All!"
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #66
Unregistered

Hey they need to add more to the theme!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #67
maddaut

Thumbs up Re: New Dance Studio Theme and New Superbed Added to Webkinz World

I love it!
Old 08-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #68

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

The super bed is so awesome I just got it...
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #69
Manzu

Manzu is an unknown quantity at this point

the super bed is awesome..... tomorrow i'll get my 20th webkinz pet, likely the golden pegasus, and this superbed....
Manzu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #70
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

awww new theme's fun
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, the big v was here (-:<

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: