Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #51
ebaday

Default Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

View Post Originally Posted by evangeline5432
Notice he is also being stubborn about taking tips. :|
Please don't write in that red. It is for mods and admins only. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #52
shelbymarie22
Webkinz :)

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

arte is awsome at finding gems
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #53

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info, FIA. I have a regular account, so I should be thinking about that.
Beetlike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #54
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

It seems that some non-gold member accounts were actually able to BUY the rare. Both my son and I were able to actually see and purchase the Machu Pichu rare while one of my daughter's accounts did not even see it at Arte's. This is a screen of my own account as I did not get one for my sons. I have only removed certain information and circled the rare in my dock; otherwise the pictures are completely real. The first image shows the info from Webkinz Insider since when I went into Arte's and saw the item I was a bit perplexed and wanted to look up the info.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Lhachwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #55
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for telling us, Arte's spoiled!! Kidding, i know this is a glitch so thanks again for the details. I really hope he gets fixed soon, cause I'd rather like to see the rare item for myself, i like surprises! Click the image to open in full size. Say hi!

Since I is actually a Deluxe Member i don't know how it feels like to NOT get the rare item, since this has no problem to my ebkinz orld account, i'm still care that its still a problem to others. . . It should be over by now, Thanks !!! Sorry i posted again, i just wanted to give you the news. . .

Last edited by MissPuppy; 07-13-2009 at 10:11 PM..
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #56

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I find this to be more programming genius / the 'hook' so to say. It entices us to purchase more stock in ganz/ww. along with the constant barrage of ads for things you cannot participate in on the WW site after thinking that the purchase of the plush pet was all you needed to have access to everything WW has to offer.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #57
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That is so weird. The other day, I had all 4 of our accounts open so I could buy the deluxe rare. Two of our accounts, the rare was i the regular part of the shop and the other two the rare was in the deluxe section. I guess it randomly happens like this. I wonder how long before they fix this glitch.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #58
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Wow I have found glitchs also....I might be adding in he wrong place but I have a gem glitch I get a gem...and Arte congratulates me but below my gem it says "minus four" or "minus one".....for how many I have...then when the drawer opens there is NO GEM at ALL.....I called Ganz and they told me to take a screen shot the next time it happened so I did today and sent it to them.....hope it gets fixed soon i so miss visiting Doug the Dog

Boy I am right with you on that.....when i first started Webkinz it was so very much fun (umm still is) and just for 10 or 20 bucks you could really have a great time and everyone was even steven on access to everything....it was such a great value. Well NOW it is a whole lot of expensive fun....I guess like anything....they hook you and then bait you and next thing you know you are having garage sales to support your habit

Last edited by dcrock47; 07-29-2009 at 12:25 PM..
dcrock47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #59
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Aww, poor Arte. It must be hard deciphering what accounts are what. Thanks for the information FIA. I hope webkinz world fixes this glitch.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:11 AM   #60
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Arte's wired in his old age.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: