Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #31
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

I cleared my cache last night and was still able to get the manic monitor at 4pm on my American account today. I didn't even have to log in and out. It was just there! I'm running on Mozilla Firefox. I only have a regular account (for now anyway, lol).
luigi'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #32
Lil Kinz
vivian78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation hep!!!!!!!!

my webkinz acount has been hacked and i cant find my password it wont give me a new one help!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!help me!!!!!!
vivian78 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #33
KimKinz

Did Arte always have teeth...?
haha I hate this too!!! I dont really collect rares except for some, but when the ones I want are supposed to be there, and they're only for deluxe, its sort of annoying! :/
Old 06-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #34
Webkinz :)
hites9 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol! that's funny a!

weird but cool i have no idea he said that!

Last edited by hites9; 06-26-2009 at 10:42 PM..
hites9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:48 AM   #35
ow Wow

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

Hey everyone I just fixed mine ok lets see if it works for you go to the start button on your computer and then click on your run button then type in cookies and then a page will come up and you will clear or delete everything there BUT NOT YOUR "INDEX FILE" DONT DELETE THAT FILE!!!! and then sign back on to webkinz and check the curio shop and you should see that it worked good luck to you all!!!!
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #36
Lil Kinz

ewf4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

I am about done with Webkinz as a whole. At fisrt I thought that the Deluxe Membership was a good idea. That was until the whole Curio Shop "upgrade" that they did. It almost seems now that you NEED TO HAVE a Deluxe Account to even play anymore. $14 for a stuft animal isn't chump change, but yet Ganz is beginning to treat Regular account holders that way. It is so nice of them to really push this "Deluxe" account with the economy in the toilet. Way to go Ganz...you are no better than Microsoft now.
ewf4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #37
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info, His new teeth must have him confused!!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #38
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

thats weird. lol look at his mouth! XD

View Post Originally Posted by vivian78
my webkinz acount has been hacked and i cant find my password it wont give me a new one help!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!help me!!!!!!
contact ganz about that, it will help.

Last edited by penguin17; 06-27-2009 at 06:45 PM..
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #39
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Lol Arte has always been . He's like, " welcome to the curio shop.. for the hundreth time! lol
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #40
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
It seems that when Arte gives out his Rare information, he doesn't pay attention to whether the account is a regular account or a Deluxe account. As a result, he is telling players with regular accounts about Rare items that they won't get a chance to buy.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz wil be able to sort out this glitch soon. In the mean time, please check out the Rare notice in our forum. We will bring you the latest information on what time Rare items will be for sale, which Rare items will be for sale, and whether the Rare items will be available on regular accounts or only on Deluxe accounts. You can even follow our Rare notices on Twitter @WIDOTCOM.
I do hope they put a top priority on this glitch!! People who don't have Deluxe are frustrated enough with this extra section added let alone the confusion of whether or not they will be able to get the Rare advertised!!
It sure would have been nice if they had worked this glitch out BEFORE releasing it into

Thanks for being there for your members with a way to find out correct information.... you are so awesome ~ that's why we love !!!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: