Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #21
KraftyMomOf2
Webkinz :)

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

I found the manic monitor just fine and I am only a regular member, at the 4pm Asian

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I hope Arte catches on soon. It is all very confusing.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #23
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Kudos to Ganz for trying to give us new opportunities but could they once get something working correctly before putting it up? Come on, guys! It's called a test. I can understand a glitch now and then...

Special thanks to FIA for keeping us informed so we don't tear our hair out...at least, not ALL of it!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #24
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

HAHA!!! Arte has teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #25

JimmyCricket has a spectacular aura about

Won't let me tip Arte in the curio shop anymore. Haven't made it to the highest level yet.
JimmyCricket is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #26
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
I found the manic monitor just fine and I am only a regular member, at the 4pm Asian

which browser are you using when you saw the item on your asian account? i tried internet explorer and mozilla foxfire ten times each on my american account and couldn't get the manic monitor.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #27
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

I don't ask Arte what's going on when, but on two separate non-deluxe accounts, I've been able to see and (when I tried) buy the Manic Monitor! And, in the Kinzpost, on all the non-deluxe accounts I have (since none of mine are deluxe) I, for some reason, have Deluxe wrapping paper! I didn't get a pic of the Manic Monitor because I didn't read that it was supposedly Deluxe-only until the time clicked over into 5 PM. But I have a pic of the deluxe wrapping paper that I don't know why I have.

Sorry, kinda rambly. But it's NOT Deluxe-Only, is my point.

~Da Ninja!~

Click the image to open in full size.
PorcelainNinja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2

For some reason, some accounts are holding on to the old programming that allowed the items to move around from Deluxe to regular and back in the Curio Shop. On those accounts, regular members were able to buy the 4pm rare. Once you clear your cache, that should no longer work.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #29
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: New Curio Shop Glitch Discovered, Arte Seems Confused

I bought the Manic Monitor, and I have a non-deluxe account, and I bought it! Also, had Arte's mouth always been a little open like that? I didn't think so. I also don't remember Arte's teeth showing like that when he talks.

He has been off all day. Don't listen to him, is my suggestion that he is lying. He told me I could buy a rare at 2:00 today, the 26th. He was lying!

I sure hope Ganz fixes this glitch soon, because I want to collect rares, but, unfortunately, I can't becasue Arte has been messing up most of the time. hope Ganz fixes it soon! Whew, that was a lot of words. Oh well, I hope you get my point.
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #30
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Not only dose Arte,get mixed up when ever their is a update.I am right their with him.And I know how he feels.Everyone have a great day and God bless. :abn: :bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: