Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #41
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: New Creative Studio Theme Coming to the W Shop in Webkinz World!

I am TOTALLY excited about this theme, but.. does anyone else think the manequin looks kinda like a voodoo doll w/ pins in it? LOL...

But this is the first new theme in a while that I am TOTALLY. STOKED. about! Thank you, Ganz for not making it eStore!
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about

i want this! it looks so cool
<3thereadyset<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 AM   #43
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
Need I say more?
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:38 AM   #44

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
I am TOTALLY excited about this theme, but.. does anyone else think the manequin looks kinda like a voodoo doll w/ pins in it? LOL...

But this is the first new theme in a while that I am TOTALLY. STOKED. about! Thank you, Ganz for not making it eStore!
Yes I thought the same thing

But that is good right -- I love the items we can use for more than one purpose. If ony we could recolor it to look like Nafaria
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #45
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

LOVE this new theme. It's about time. We love all kinds of crafts and this will go so well with the new artist's bed, couch & lamp from the estore. We have a new sewing shop room where we used the dress racks from our wish tokens and inside the dress racks, we made all of the clothing recipes from WI and we have room for all of them when they are solved. My grandmother is trying to figure out how to send a picture to WI for posting. She'll get it right some day (she says LOL)

HAVE A GREAT WEBKINZ WEEKEND EVERYONE!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #46
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Art sink, Boy arte must have a messy sink!!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #47
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Okay, one more coment after reading all of the above comments. Did anyone think that the mannequin is meant to represent a Webkinz plush pet, not a human like most mannequins? I think it is adorable and much more realistic for Webkinz than even the mannequin we get on the Parent's site and I love all those items to complement this theme. I guess some people would have to complain no matter what. Also, there is a really cute sewing machine at the estore that actually moves like it is sewing. We used it in our sewing shop mentioned above.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #48
etzcatz

Wetzcatz is just really niceWetzcatz is just really nice

Oh my GOSH!!!I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS THEME!!!!!
eFTe thanks ganz
Wetzcatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #49
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Okay, one more coment after reading all of the above comments. Did anyone think that the mannequin is meant to represent a Webkinz plush pet, not a human like most mannequins? I think it is adorable and much more realistic for Webkinz than even the mannequin we get on the Parent's site and I love all those items to complement this theme. I guess some people would have to complain no matter what. Also, there is a really cute sewing machine at the estore that actually moves like it is sewing. We used it in our sewing shop mentioned above.
Oh, my apologies that it came across as complaining... I just said it looked like a voodoo doll, not that I didn't like it. And w/ regard to what is realistic, I suppose that would depend on if you had a dog (on all fours, obviously) or a Key Lime Dino or Snowman or something like that (who walk on their back legs only, and therefore would better match Persephone's). I will likely use both the new mannequin and Persephone's Mannequin, so I can cover both types of pets. I absolutely LOVE the new theme, I've been working on a 'sewing' room for ages!

Kudos to Ganz! WOOT! WOOT!!
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #50

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Oh, my apologies that it came across as complaining... I just said it looked like a voodoo doll, not that I didn't like it. And w/ regard to what is realistic, I suppose that would depend on if you had a dog (on all fours, obviously) or a Key Lime Dino or Snowman or something like that (who walk on their back legs only, and therefore would better match Persephone's). I will likely use both the new mannequin and Persephone's Mannequin, so I can cover both types of pets. I absolutely LOVE the new theme, I've been working on a 'sewing' room for ages!

Kudos to Ganz! WOOT! WOOT!!
I certainly was not complaining either, and I didn't take Dutchmothers comments as complaining.

I also will be using all items -- I really like this new theme. I have used the estore sewing machine, the other mannequins and other items to look like quilting rooms and sewing rooms in my houses.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, ginganinjaness, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: