Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Contest For Fresco Hamster announced

Good luck everyone, i know i won't be entering since the odds are very slim,and those hamsters creep me out.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Got my design. I will so be entering. Good luck to all who enter. This is one of my favorite hamsters. I really hope I am praised by the one up above to win this one.
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #13

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I'll probably enter
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
Banned

No offense to anyone but ust giving my opoinion.

I thnk many people who work hard (Like Myself)on hand drawn old fashion pencil to paper-Every detail right-Fine line-Perfected pictures deserevem to win vs 5-20 minuets slap-it-together-and-upload-and-done-yay-i-just-won! I think everyone who works that hard onhand drawn ones deserve it more.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

good luck im not in those hampsters. good luck everyone
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #16

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I find this part of the rules confusing:
6. Be sure to fill in all of the fields on the registration page. To take a screenshot of your screen, do one of the following: PC users -- use the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, then open up Paint or another photo editing program to paste the image in. Save this somewhere you can find it later; Mac users -- press Shift, Command and 3 at the same time to take a picture of your screen. It will be saved to your desktop. To upload your online Submission, click on the Browse button and find where you stored it on your computer. Each entry combined with the Submission constitutes an entry ("Entry") into the Contest.

I don't understand why a screen shot is required. Surely they don't mean that they need to see your "painting" framed by the rest of your desktop.

I did a simple entry bearing in mind that it is supposed to be something that Frescoe would paint.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #17
Banned

My enrty turned out well! It's of a butterfly that has landed on a wall Fresco was painting. The butterfly was once all whte until Fresco painted it.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I don't like these type of contests because I'm no good at drawing in paint and my printer doesn't like to scan to my computer. I like the writing contests easier.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #19

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Mine depends a lot on the use of colour which could of course look different on different monitors.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #20
HersheyKisses<3

Awh! Fresco is adorable ! Too bad I missed the contest .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: