Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Sigdoglover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Competition in Stadium

it looks cool cant wait
Sigdoglover is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #12
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

awesome! can't wait to enter!
<--- i like this smiley. ninjas, feel the power
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

this is fun i love the runnning competition
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #14

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Awesome! Finally a competition that requires strength! The cooking one should start to fill up too since it's easier to see options.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: New Competition in Stadium

Cool, everytime I try to go to the stadium it logs me outAnd I don't know how to enter one if I got to it lol
KittySpring2201 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

What comes up first as available to enter in the Quick Events has also changed. Be aware if you are used to just entering beauty contests. Now the first event that comes up is cooking. You may be entering cooking rather than beauty unaware as I did.
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #17

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

In preparation for fallfest, it looks like you can't click on anything while participating in the running quick comp. While my pet was running, a POTM ribbon floated by and I couldn't click on it. During the quick beauty comp, a ribbon floated by while the pets were on the runway and I was able to get it.

Also, is the time set to your own clocks? My computer says the competition is at 4 pm today.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 09-15-2010 at 01:46 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #18

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

awesome i love the pageants
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #19
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
Carina^^
Oh dear, I wasn't paying attention to names, just the pets and their clothes.

Although I do notice you only see three heats, so you don't see every pet that's entered. The last quick event for racing I entered, my pet wasn't in any of the three qualifying heats but he did show up in the final race at the end.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #20
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Well it's about time!!!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: