Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by lilythefrog
ok so do they count scores on every game you play or just the initial game
Oh! I would hope that they count each game's score, otherwise, we'd never make the goal.
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #82
luvmyfrog
lilythefrog is on a distinguished road

I was thinking the same thing but just wanted to make sure Thanks!
lilythefrog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 AM   #83
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This is one of my favorite games and I will play as much as I have time for this weekend. My average game is over 10,000 and my highest score is 58,498. I can't wait!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #84

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

I like this challenge, solely for the reason that it gives you a chance to play games you might not have thought about playing.
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #85
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

yeah, but I have no Idea what my score s and I'm at a science fair all day tomorrow so I don't have much time
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #86
Webkinzgurl23

Seems like that's a lot of points but its one of my favorite games and 500 Kinzcash doesn't hurt either
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #87
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I have been watching on my Asian account when they would update to let us know the contest cause it was supposed to be Friday. It didn't happen til US's Friday, so we asian account holders may have to wait til US's Saturday to start earning points (though it is already Saturday for us) and as Justin said earlier, 'don't quote me unless I'm right'
Okay, thanks, COWS4YOU! I'll just keep an eye on it til I absolutely HAVE to go to bed! Was hoping it'd open up sooner (like Ms Birdy), as that would give us a few more hours to reach our goal.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #88
Lil Kinz
webkinzlollipop is an unknown quantity at this point

my score average is 18 434 its a lot i know and i am removed lol tee hee
will al the pionts be added up?
or do you have to get 6 000 000 all at one time cause thats the part i don't understan ;[

Please do not say any age references
Thanks
COWS4YOU
webkinzlollipop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #89
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

awwww i no good at goobers lab
oh well i will try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I love this game.
So much fun.
My Goober's average is 10910.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: