Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

Wow thats a big score.Thats like 6 trillion points!! My highest scores are usually one hundred thousand. I will not to be able to beat that score. .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 08:50 AM   #42

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

Some quick math:

Assuming an 5000 players with an average score of 5,000:

6,000,000,000 divided by 5,000 points = 1,200,000 points divided by 5,000 players = 240 games.

IE: It would take 5,000 players averaging 5,000 points per game to EACH play 240 games to reach 6 Billion points.

Now, let's assume 5000 players with an average score of 10,000 points (that may be a stretch, but the 5000 players may be a conservative number):

6,000,000,000 divided by 10,000 points = 600,000 points divided by 5,000 players = 120 games.

IE: It would take 5,000 players with an average score of 10,000 points to EACH play 120 games to reach 6 Billion points.

Conclusion: We need A LOT of players this weekend, people!!!! Forget the garbage and play this game!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #43
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I wonder how mamy WW members have voted to take part in this contest?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #44
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Forget the garbage and play this game....Ha Ha Ha that is funny bigtoe! You got it though besides doing daileys I am commited.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:56 AM   #45
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I ususally get up to level 10+ on this game, so I think we can do this! Besides, it's one of my favorite games to play.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:59 AM   #46

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I love playing Goober's Lab! I might not play many games though, my computer is super-slow. That's why I'm glad you get a pause between levels. Gives you time to squeeze in real life goals!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:59 AM   #47
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Can somebody please tell me how to play Goobers lab? I don't understand the directions. I wanna earn that kinzcash! Webkinz Rule!
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #48
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
Can somebody please tell me how to play Goobers lab? I don't understand the directions. I wanna earn that kinzcash! Webkinz Rule!
love Goober's Lab! I'm so excited. here is something that may help

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...u-need-554280/
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #49
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Wow!! My favorite game!! I am snowed in for the weekend. How perfect is this!!

Thank you so much Cows for posting the guide!!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #50

smchood will become famous soon enough

my average is 39,623
smchood is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: