Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #331
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

View Post Originally Posted by tin
No trophies for me yet but I did get my highest score ever and highest level ever. I wonder if we will all get the $500 KC even if we don't reach the goal. Anyway, most of us probably won a lot more than that just by playing.
I agree about the getting 500 from playing. I wish the prize was better. Cause someone said it but 2 jobs is 500 and there are other games that take me less time that can get me 500 instead of playing goobers lab. I have to say though i've been playing off and on but ahhh no wayyyy to tha t6 billion
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #332
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Plus - did anyone else have glitches yesterday after the game ended? I scored my high score, but it did not give me my KC nor register on my high scores. Seems like adjustments will be needed here on the Communal Contests. Like the idea, but realistic goals for children would be good here, Ganz.
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #333
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, they seem to have forgotten many children play. It should be something easy, after all, it's just virtual. What harm would come from an easier contest and great prizes, like some rares from the curio shop?
I think I'd done with Goober's lab for the weekend, even though it's one of my favorites.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #334
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

I was thinking that maybe they could come up with a new line of prizes specifically for this? T-Shirts, hats, etc. that show Webkinz working together (or something to that effect). That way the prize for achieving the goal is something that you can't get anywhere else. This way more people will help in reaching the goal (once it is something attainable).
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #335
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Talking Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

oooooooooooooo!MOre goobers lab news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #336
Caseyspacey

Wink Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

I just keep matching 5 of the same color every level to get the trophy
Old 02-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #337
caseyspacey

Smile Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

the next challenge should mini golf
Old 02-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #338

webkinzcentral is on a distinguished road

where is the gauge?
webkinzcentral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #339
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Did anyone else get the gobber's trophy? I got one in my dock today..new.jpg
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #340
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

I think that is WAY to hard!
tjsie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: