Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #301
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next community contest willl be - I think it's a great idea. If Ganz is listening though ... better prizes please!
igloo71 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #302
Webkinz :)

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

The games are all hard to get a trophy. Children sit all day trying and trying nothing happends. Their score on the lab to get a prize is so hard. Ganz only thought they had enough accounts to reach it. Ganz needs to ease up and let the games be fun. And the new games you should be able to trade a trophy if you want it's yours you won it......Sorry
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #303
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Is it possible that the goal was not set too high, but their programming isn't capturing all the data properly??

Seems like what our founder, Justin, said was possible to me...Ganz knows how many accounts they have and even if half of them are from duplicate members, they know how many people actually play games...a lot of us do have multiple accounts, but only to do the activities, etc. No one logs on to multiple accounts to play games, or at least I don't!
I just wonder...seems totally possible to me that if even half a million people play and achieve 10,000 points...
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #304
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Thats a high score for only getting 500 kinzcash.....But it looks FUN!!!!
I say maybe a better prize would be more reasonable, perhaps a wish token AND 500 kinzcash
sillybung is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #305

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Actually I'm not surprised the the score was unreachable. I think many of their goals are set pretty difficult. As a parent, I surely don't want my child to sit on a computer all day to play a game for the small prize that was chosen. I think the idea is nice but their goals need to be much more attainable. I don't want my child sitting on the computer all day.
I agree 1000% percent. This contest would have been an exercise in wasting a day in front of the computer playing a game I don't really want to play. My kids have a strict 30 minute computer time rule on weekdays and 60 minutes on weekends. We really shy away from these contests that encourage obsessive behaviors

We were without power for 10 hours yesterday, so no one spent unreasonable amounts of time playing Goober's Lab. We had our own "communal contest" of everyone pitching in to help shovel the 49 inches of snow we've gotten since Tuesday. I think we may have moved 6,000,000,000 shovels full of snow yesterday. How much KinzCash is that worth?
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #306
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I am not at all irritated with Ganz because when we saw what prizes we could have gotten, none of them was that big a deal...wshop items or 500 kinzcash...There are numbers of times each week I don't get to do a second job - if I really needed 500 KC I would be able to in a heartbeat - not to mention random stuff from the wshop! The quality of the prize would make me more excited to keep trying, but not for these...
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #307
Gaga loving

♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold

I doubt this goal will actually be reached...
♥L♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #308
Lil Kinz
pugglelover00 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's imposible:bt:
pugglelover00 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #309
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Well, at least they realized 6 billion was a mistake! Wonder what calculator they used for that? LOL
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #310
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

it's a good thing they are making next weeks easier....
AND I AM OFF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

and i wonder if next week will be a dailey activity thing
that would be awesome!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: