Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 02:06 AM   #271
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

I thought that 6 billion points was a huge goal for such a little prize..only 500KC. However, I "thought" that this was an attainable goal. But, according to the progress meter on the contest page, we have done very,very little so far. We are not even a quarter of the way to the goal acording to the meter. Is it possible the meter is wrong? I have been playing tons today, and it looks like several of you have been playing lots too.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 02:06 AM   #272

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

GANZ was way off and we played! We have multiple accounts and on each account Goobers Lab was the one to play. Still no trophy but hey after practicing for about 4 hours on Friday to prepare . . . cuz I had only played it once before and found it a bit boring. When I added up the scores we were doing pretty good at an average of a little over 5,000 points per game.

But 6 BILLION? No way as a group can we get that high considering younger children get so very frustrated and the older kids simply got bored and wanted to do chores to get a new pet instead of 500 KC.

The kids had a good argument on that but I keep playing on all accounts any way. Gotta give it the best shot to say "Hey I really, really tried".

My 11yr old pointed out "if you want kinz cash then play the game you get high scores in and you will have more money".

Congrats to all WI and WW members who have been playing and playing this weekend! You all deserve an A+ for effort!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #273
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

First of all, we need better prizes! I voted for the KC, but only 500? really? The other 3 prizes were wshop stuff. We can get that anytime we want. Why not offer better prizes, or even create totally new prizes for the contest?
That being said, is the progress meter accurate? I feel like we would have made much more progress on the meter, but it has barely moved. I have been playing a lot today, and it looks like many others have been playing lots too. Hopefuly the meter isn't correct, and we will make our goal.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:15 AM   #274

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

i am going to try
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #275

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

DogLUVR,
I don't see how we can make the goal and you are so right about offering a better prize! Even the cash plus a Trophy for competing would be an improvement.

People who actually played over the contest time should get a trophy or poster of "Great Participation in the 1st Communal Contest! Those who entered and didn't play would then get only the basic prize while those who contributed should be able to were a badge, show a poster or mount a trophy!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #276

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I began playing Goober's Lab for the very first time on my Asian account about 10am Sat morning, Asian time. Of course, this was before MN EST. Even tho I was learning the game and my scores were under 10,000 most of the time, it would have been nice to have these scores included. The contest is why I stayed so long.
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:29 AM   #277
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

No kidding. 6 billion? Now I can stop wasting my time. Leave it to Ganz to totally mess up the very first contest with an unrealistic goal.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:01 AM   #278
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

I've read here on WI in the past just to keep informed. Finally, this morning I registered. I just had to register to voice my opinion on 6 BILLION?

Yes, it does seem like Ganz miscalculated. But I thought they were way out of the ballpark from the get go when I saw the goal they had set. Now I can stop wasting my time since even they admitted there is no way that goal will be reached.
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:39 AM   #279
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ganz you really miscaluclated that-and I'm going to give you props...

THANK you for recognizing that, for admitting it and for telling us you will be rectifying the situation...

THAT is what good business is about, those are the values we try to teach our children, admit when you goof, and try to never do it again..so THANK you! Although this communal contest won't work out, I'm looking forward to many many fun ones in the future! This is a great feature, and I look forward to lots of good times with all of WW banding together for one goal...

Now, what's going on with the GAnz Gas situation?
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:40 AM   #280
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Welcome Wytchy! You will find lots of info here. I am just going to play once on each account today, played for hours yesterday, what a waste!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: