Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #241
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

OK guys, we can do this.
I'm headed to bed (its 3:30am here) but was able to log 219,000 points this evening (1,363 KC for me!).
I'm just one gal.
If I can do that in 3-4 hours (and I had a bad night at Goober!), then you Really Good Goobers can get 500,000 each!
I'll play more tomorrow, as I said our family would contribute 1,000,000 points. We will.
I think that means if 6,000 families can each contribute that much, we'd be there. And those who entered the contest, but are new to Goober would benefit, and those of us who already have the trophy can just enjoy the KC we earned while reaching for the goal!
Yes, the prize is a pittance in comparison to the WW hours we're all logging for it - but perhaps they'll realize that and up the ante next time! (I'm so glad they picked Goober!!!!! I love that game!).
Have a great afternoon EST. Have a good evening Europe! And G'morning Asia!!! MamaKinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #242
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

i am getting so discouraged! i have been playing all day, as i am sure many of you have been, and that blasted little yellow dot hasn't even reached the first line on the scale. i think what people aren't realizing is that it isn't 6 million points that we are working towards, but 6 BILLION! it is 6:30pm on the first of 2 days, and we aren't even a 10th of the way!!

i don't be so negative, but this is turning out to be a waste of time in my opinion!
Flame Boy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #243
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Flame Boy
i am getting so discouraged! i have been playing all day, as i am sure many of you have been, and that blasted little yellow dot hasn't even reached the first line on the scale. i think what people aren't realizing is that it isn't 6 million points that we are working towards, but 6 BILLION! it is 6:30pm on the first of 2 days, and we aren't even a 10th of the way!!

i don't be so negative, but this is turning out to be a waste of time in my opinion!
flame boy, as much as i hate it, i think i have to agree with you. i have been off and on all day playing on all of the accounts i logged into for the contest, just to make sure they all competed....
and to see how far that yellow spots HAS NOT moved is really disappointing.

when i first saw it turning a teeny touch yellow in the later part of the morning, i had the samne thought...........how would we ever fill that whole gauge. there just seems to be no way.
this almost seems to be an impossible feat.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #244
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
flame boy, as much as i hate it, i think i have to agree with you. i have been off and on all day playing on all of the accounts i logged into for the contest, just to make sure they all competed....
and to see how far that yellow spots HAS NOT moved is really disappointing.

when i first saw it turning a teeny touch yellow in the later part of the morning, i had the samne thought...........how would we ever fill that whole gauge. there just seems to be no way.
this almost seems to be an impossible feat.
I have to agree too. Also is playing for 12 hours to win 500 worth it? I think not.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #245
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I have to say that the meter leaves me to think that there is no way we are going to make the goal. We should be 1/4 the way up the meter by now. I'm thinking they set the bar a little to high on this first round. Also, I usually make it to level 7 to 9 and can't get passed level 4 today. that seems a little strange to me.
hi there m2a...................

i had posted on another thread earlier that it seemed to be sluggish and i can't get as far as i usually do. i am usually good for levels 8 and up and this is kind of frustrating as i lose at like level 6.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #246
i am chatty
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I have to agree too. Also is playing for 12 hours to win 500 worth it? I think not.
unfortunately, i don't have 12 hours to just sit and play the game. i can play games of
get eleven solitaire and get 500 kinz cash. i know that we are all supposed to be working together in this effort, but we do have real lives to tend to and 6 billion points is just asking a lot.

and believe me when i say, that i am not usually in this frame of mind where ww is concerned. i usually go with the flow.......
Old 02-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #247
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well, I agree.....our task seems almost impossible to reach. But we shoudn't give up. What if the yellow gauge is behind and will update in a BIG way when the system catches up? So far, I have made over 80,000 points and I am not stopping playing in my free time until Sunday night.

Good luck everyone!!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #248
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Yea, I agree withyou guys.I can play some of the other games and ean that or more for a small fraction if the time I have spent playing goobers lab. While this is a good idea for Ganz, I hope they give us a little more Attainable goal next week.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #249
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Well, I agree.....our task seems almost impossible to reach. But we shoudn't give up. What if the yellow gauge is behind and will update in a BIG way when the system catches up? So far, I have made over 80,000 points and I am not stopping playing in my free time until Sunday night.

Good luck everyone!!!!
oh,i'm not giving up! i have been playing so much that my arm hurts, i even have my hubby playing and he hates webkinz. but this is an aweful lot of work for 500 kinz cash. i'm just frustrated with the whole thing.
Flame Boy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #250
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I'm wondering if the amount of people that enters helps determine the goal that must be reached. I'm sure there were lots of people that were thinking, "sure, I'll enter" but then they just want to sit back and let other people do all the work of reaching the goal. The problem might be that if this has happened, the numbers might be even harder to reach now because it is including them as a participant. Just a guess here, but who knows. I've played lots today but I'm not going to go absolutely crazy for only 500kc.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: