Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 07:08 AM   #11
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

Does anyone know exactly when it starts - if it starts at 12.01 am kinztime or if everyone starts at the same time no matter what kind of account?
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #12
Unregistered

Cool Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

I just wanted to let you know i spotted a new webkinz in justice called the marshmallow bunny. it was a normal webkinz and very soft. i could not get a picture but maybe someone else could.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:11 AM   #13

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

One of my fav's...this should be fun!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:15 AM   #14
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Does anyone know exactly when it starts - if it starts at 12.01 am kinztime or if everyone starts at the same time no matter what kind of account?
I was just wondering the same thing! It'd be nice if we could start with the asian accounts this morning!! My average is around 12,000 I love this game!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #15
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

GOOBERS LAB!!!! couldnt be a better one with 25 or so trophies under my belt this is going to be one that I can really contribute to. One of the best things is that you can pause between levels.. Don't know if anyone is interested in all the info on lab, I know we have aforum, but here is a link to a thread that helps out a lot with tips and scoring info.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...icture-294535/

My average is 58263 on the scores and acheivements.

Last edited by littlex3red; 02-26-2010 at 07:19 AM..
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #16
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This is my all time favorite game in WW. Thank you so much Ganz.

My average score is 9094 and my high score is 33952 although I did get a higher score once. I made it to level 26 before the power went out and my score didn't count.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #17
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Yay! I'm so excited, I'll definitely be playing this weekend!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:31 AM   #18
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool! i'm going to train my brain! lol, can't wait til' Sunday &Saterday (Saterday is ma fave day of the week! monday hmm not so much lol) my average score 5,750
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:37 AM   #19

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

So glad that Ganz chose this game as it is one we can play. Never did get a trophy yet though so maybe this might just be the time.

Will give our "park trash seekers" the week-end off.

Have fun everyone and good luck to all of us.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:42 AM   #20
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

LOL ... luckily it is a game I like!!! Will have to fit in a few games this weekend in-between DS's little league practice, house hunting, chores... fun fun fun....

Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: