Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 12:20 AM   #161
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I just played another quick test round, and got to level 12 with 17051. Now I just have to wait until midnight rolls around, so these scores will actually count. Sleep isn't necessary this weekend is it? LOL

Good question. Also, are the totals being counted through the arcade or the tournament arena? I know someone posted this question already, and maybe those that are playing on the Asian accounts would know. ponder - I wonder if Ganz is going to post a running tally of the totals achieved throughout the day!
If you go to the communal contest page there is a bar thing, that I am going to assume will either move forward as we reach our goal or just show how we did when the contest is over. I guess only time will tell. I have been playing on my Asian and Euro accounts and it hasn't moved yet, but I haven't scored that high either ,lol.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #162
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge! Update - Gauge added

If you play on your american acct now since it is after midnight will it add to the offical count? or is it just euro and asian accts that are adding to the count right now?
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #163
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
If you play on your american acct now since it is after midnight will it add to the offical count? or is it just euro and asian accts that are adding to the count right now?
everyone is good to go! Start playing
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #164

antsun is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone seen the bar move yet? I've played several times. Maybe I'm overestimating how many people might be playing but I was hoping to see it move at least a smudge. I'm confident we'll make it by the end of the weekend! I think I'm done for tonight though.
antsun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:47 AM   #165
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Okay, just done a couple of try-outs as I haven't played this game in a while, first attempt got to level 11, forgot to take the points, and the second attempt got to level 14 with 24407 points. Looking forward to sneaking in a few games in between doing housework tomorrow. My office is going to be soooooo clean

Question - does anyone know how many levels there actually is, and at what level do you get a trophy?
The trophy is a chance drop whenever you use one of those fast-spinning atoms (that you get from 5-in-a-row) in any combination. You either get a KinzCash Bonus, it clears a bunch of atoms, or (rarely) you get a notice that a prize has been added to your dock. I've won a few (once in, I think, level 2), but that's out of a great many games.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:51 AM   #166
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

So far i have gotten 15,000 points. I wonder if that bar will slowly move through the day or if it's set to update at set times.

We are suppose to play through the arcade right?
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:56 AM   #167

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by antsun
Has anyone seen the bar move yet? I've played several times. Maybe I'm overestimating how many people might be playing but I was hoping to see it move at least a smudge. I'm confident we'll make it by the end of the weekend! I think I'm done for tonight though.
Well I just got 16,997 for the team, but no, my progress bar is not showing any visible change either. I hope it's not like the Wheel of the Month that starts at 6:00am or else I just did all that for nothing. In my opinion as soon as the put up the progress bar, they should start counting scores. Perhaps, just not enough people are on playing right now to make a visible dent in a number as large as 6 billion!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:58 AM   #168
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

I have played this game a couple of times, but I have one question...do you have to get 6 billion points all at one play?? Or is it like all together the times you play? Thanks in advance!!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:00 AM   #169
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
So far i have gotten 15,000 points. I wonder if that bar will slowly move through the day or if it's set to update at set times.

We are suppose to play through the arcade right?
Not sure on the gauge updates, but I dont think it matters if you play in the arcade or quick tournament. It didn't specify that.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #170
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well, I played my first game....my lab blew up at 13,943. Back to the drawing board.

Good luck everyone!!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: