Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
6 billion points in Goober's Lab? Like that'll happen.
It's actually not as impossible as it might sound. Assume an average of 6000 points per game, which is reasonable based on what everyone has been reporting on this thread. With that in mind, 1 million games would have to be played in total to reach the goal. If each person plays an average of 10 games over the weekend (some playing more and others less), 100,000 people would need to play. If you up the average to 20 games per person, the number of people needing to play goes down to 50,000. Considering the number of people who use Webkinz, and the way these communal contests have been advertised, that number of people playing is not impossible. In other words - play as many games as you can, as often as you can, and we should be able to do it! Good luck everyone!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #152

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

I love Goobers Lab, it's my favorite game. I do wonder though, and hope someone knows the answer.....is it to be played in the arcade or the tournament arena? Or does anyone know? I read the notice in the newspaper, and on the home page of WI, as well as the first couple of pages of comments and I don't seem to find the answer anywhere. I would assume the arcade, but you know what happens when you assume, lol.
RHPmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #153
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I just played a few rounds on my Asian account. I'm not sure if it has actually started for us Americans, but the game was amazingly easy. I was making a lot more unstable and bonus atoms than I ever had. Apparently the game has been made easier to score for the contest because I was able to make level 9 and up with little effort.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #154
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

I love Goobers Lab. It is just like the game Bejeweled which I used to be addicted to *LOL*.

We should have this covered no problem. Hopefully the widespread power and cable/internet outages in the northeast from the bad rain & wind storm last night will be fixed before the weekend is over.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #155
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
I love Goobers Lab. It is just like the game Bejeweled which I used to be addicted to *LOL*.

We should have this covered no problem. Hopefully the widespread power and cable/internet outages in the northeast from the bad rain & wind storm last night will be fixed before the weekend is over.
Oh dear, forgot about that. Well, I will just have to force myself to play even more to make up for that.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #156
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Does anyone know if they start counting the game totals at midnight or after night maintainence ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #157

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Okay, just done a couple of try-outs as I haven't played this game in a while, first attempt got to level 11, forgot to take the points, and the second attempt got to level 14 with 24407 points. Looking forward to sneaking in a few games in between doing housework tomorrow. My office is going to be soooooo clean

Question - does anyone know how many levels there actually is, and at what level do you get a trophy?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #158
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I played on my Asian account too. I signed up on those accounts for the communal contests, so I assume it counts. Only got 12,000 points, but I played 4 times. That's gotta chip away at the 6M.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #159

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

I just played another quick test round, and got to level 12 with 17051. Now I just have to wait until midnight rolls around, so these scores will actually count. Sleep isn't necessary this weekend is it? LOL

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Does anyone know if they start counting the game totals at midnight or after night maintainence ??
Good question. Also, are the totals being counted through the arcade or the tournament arena? I know someone posted this question already, and maybe those that are playing on the Asian accounts would know. ponder - I wonder if Ganz is going to post a running tally of the totals achieved throughout the day!

Last edited by flutterby7; 02-26-2010 at 11:53 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #160
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

It's time to start Goober's Lab Contest! Good Luck! Now Go, Go, Go!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: