Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #111
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

Cool it starts tomorrow, and I also hope you guys have a thread where we on WI post our scores just for the fun of it well can't wait!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #112

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
Cool it starts tomorrow, and I also hope you guys have a thread where we on WI post our scores just for the fun of it well can't wait!
I agree! definitely needs a thread dedicated solely for the players to come and log their scores. It will be a good way to see just how much WI members contribute to the 6 Billion points.

How 'bout it Justin??? Please set a page up for us. If it's used a lot, maybe there should be a new page each week for each contest???
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #113

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Great idea! It would be fun to see how many points WI members can contribute to the worldwide cause

I take it that also playing in the tourney area counts towards our goal?
kaslina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #114
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Wait, altogether everyone on has to get that score? Cause that is pretty high for one person, isn't it?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #115
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
Wait, altogether everyone on has to get that score? Cause that is pretty high for one person, isn't it?
yes, it is a community effort not individual
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #116
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

OK.
It's Saturday.
We're ready to help & earn a million points for the Community Contest...
What's that? It's not Saturday? My Kinztime says it's 3am on Saturday....

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH - I get it. It's not Saturday EST in North America....... ???
So does that mean that on Monday we can still play here?????
I know several people have already asked questions (but most of them don't actually live in Asia).

Guess I'll go to bed if there's no work to be done. I was looking forward to unwinding with a little Goober - but since I've already gotten everyone in my family a trophy, there's not much motivation... But it would have been fun to play again for the Community so a whole bunch of peopel could get some KC! Maybe KinzTime Sunday - I mean, "Ganz Saturday"...
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #117
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Average Score 9025 and 8670 --> My best games 33304 and 37798.

Sooo - with an average of maybe 6000 per person, 6,000,000,000 points divided by that would be a grand total of 1 million games played.

That's not impossible. and I know we have some really good players that top that average.

And just think, you do earn cash for playing the game too. So that's just more incentive.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #118
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee! LOVE Goober's Lab! It's a game I'm good at, and I'm definitely committed to playing a lot this weekend. I can't wait to see how we do! Go Webkinz community, let's win some money (and some more Goober's trophies would be nice, too!).
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:00 PM   #119
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Good luck everyone.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #120

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

I love this game - I just scored 26,000 and made $150 kinz cash so I hope I can help us achieve this goal! GO TEAM.... ha ha ha !!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: