Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #101
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

I will play as much as I can on the weekend. That's one of my favorite games in WW, so I won't mind playing it more than usual.

My average score is 10,924. I have a high of 40,419, so I will be shooting for as close to that as possible with each game I play. Good luck everyone, I hope it's even possible to reach such a high number.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #102
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

ok silly question how do you find out your average score and high score. I looked under my page and it does not show it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #103
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

6,000,000,000 that is a lot! Geepers!
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #104
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
ok silly question how do you find out your average score and high score. I looked under my page and it does not show it.
on the newspaper you will see a side column to the right, click on "scores and achievements"

not a silly question-took me forever to find it! haha
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #105
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

It's not too bad if a million of us play and make just 6000 points each it will be achieved.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
on the newspaper you will see a side column to the right, click on "scores and achievements"

not a silly question-took me forever to find it! haha
Awesome! Thanks
Old 02-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #106
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
If it is a "use the arrow" keys, I am never that good at those games, but I will try my best! Good luck everyone!
it's a mouse-able game and very fun...should be a reachable goal!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #107
PEEP!
Gift Guru

Ok finally got it. High score 47,107 average score 11,222.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:21 PM   #108
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
It's not too bad if a million of us play and make just 6000 points each it will be achieved.

Awesome! Thanks
Man teaches me to not speed read - I didn;t know it was in total!
Well then, maybe ill just have to try.
Thanks for the clarfication
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #109
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Honeypie
Ave score 13809
High score 100116

Goobers is one of my best games ( need help on a number of the other games ). More detail would be nice. I will not play in the tournament in case the points don't get counted. We will probably earn the $500 by the time we get done playing. Good luck to everyone!
AMAZING high score...way to go! keep that up and we'll make it for sure!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #110

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

I love this game and I'll play it a bunch this weekend, but I'd like to see a bigger prize for the communal contest. If it takes all of us playing many, many games over the weekend, it does'nt seem like a very good prize for all the time we put in. I can do the Baby Sitting job 3 times per day and get 250 KC each time and each job only takes about a minute to complete. So, two days playing Goobers Lab and maybe get 500 KC or 5 minutes in the Employment office and be guaranteed the KC. I choose BOTH!!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: