Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 11:09 AM   #91
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Communal Contest - Goober's Lab Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlollipop
my score average is 18 434 its a lot i know and deleted lol tee hee
will al the pionts be added up?
or do you have to get 6 000 000 all at one time cause thats the part i don't understan
;[
You just play as much Goober's Lab as you can. All of our scores are all compiled into a large pot if you will and when the pot reaches 6billion points, we all win the communal challenge So if you add 1,000 points and I add 5,000; then between the two of us we already have 6,000 points towards the 6 billion. So it accumulates ALL webkinz world player's scores that are entered
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 11:12 AM   #92
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info!! Can't wait till saturday and sunday now!!!
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

sandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud of

Cows4you, How will you know your Asian account is keeping score yet? Sandy
sandyboo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #94

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

I really love this game, except that each game can take a very long time to complete.
My average is 12,745 and my all time high score is....95,355. That was one very lucky game and I have come nowhere near that high score since then. I've gotten a lot better than my average, but I'd love to have another hi score near 100,000!!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #95
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ave score 13809
High score 100116

Goobers is one of my best games ( need help on a number of the other games ). More detail would be nice. I will not play in the tournament in case the points don't get counted. We will probably earn the $500 by the time we get done playing. Good luck to everyone!
Honeypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #96
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Ah, come on! I could earn that many points by myself if I played nonstop through the weekend... maybe...

I will definitely be participating in this one! I'm good at Goober's Lab, too, so I might end up making more KC than the contest awards...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #97
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Does it matter if we play in the tournament area? Do we know?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #98

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they made the game a little easier my daughter got to level 13 this morning before running out of options.

My son got to level 8..... and he usually never plays. But its MY favorite game.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #99
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info . I love that game
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #100
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Go Science!
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: