Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default New Coconut Oasis Room Theme!

A new front page story has been added:

New Coconut Oasis Room Theme!

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Insider interior decorators are happy to see this new room theme: the Coconut Oasis! At present the Coconut Oasis Relaxation Bed, Sweet Coconut Sauna, Coconut Milk Bath and Coconut Oasis Fountain are only available as Deluxe Advantage items while the Coconut Oasis Side Table and Coconut Oasis Dresser can be bought by anyone with points at the eStore.

While currently available only to Deluxe and Ganz eStore customers, this theme will become available to all members at a later date according to the Webkinz Newz. Save your kinzcash!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Default Re: New Coconut Oasis Room Theme!

Ooh that is really cool! I feel bad for the people that paid real money for that theme. I wonder how much kinzcash it's going to take to buy the theme. Better head off to the arcade!
1212blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 1212blue
Ooh that is really cool! I feel bad for the people that paid real money for that theme. I wonder how much kinzcash it's going to take to buy the theme. Better head off to the arcade!
Luckily, no one pays for this theme with real money directly. In the eStore, you buy the items with your eStore points (You're right that you buy the points with real money or get them as a monthly 3000 point benefit, so indirectly again, real money). Either way, the Deluxe/eStore customers get first dibs.

Let's hope that it shows up in the W Shop eventually. WKN has not said exactly HOW the theme will be made accessible to all Webkinz members. It could also be in some other way such as floaty-clicky events.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum
6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum

Awesome my bird webkinz will love the sauna and bathtub
6536799 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I am very curious as to where your getting ANY information that this will be coming to WW for kinzcash?? I am not seeing that anywhere. I see an article where it says it will be available to all members (actually it says customers). But that is because it is a deluxe advantage (mostly) theme at the moment and probably next month it will stop being deluxe only and be available to buy at the estore by anyone with points. This is how they have always done the deluxe advantage items, they get first dibs then everyone can get it.

The article posted here is in my opinion giving a false hope to members who are not able to shop at the estore.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

It actually states that it will be available at a later date to all customers. I don't think this will be made purchasable with KC. That doesn't sound right to me, but I could be wrong. I think later it will be available to all estore customers and not just the deluxe ones.

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I am very curious as to where your getting ANY information that this will be coming to WW for kinzcash?? I am not seeing that anywhere. I see an article where it says it will be available to all members (actually it says customers). But that is because it is a deluxe advantage (mostly) theme at the moment and probably next month it will stop being deluxe only and be available to buy at the estore by anyone with points. This is how they have always done the deluxe advantage items, they get first dibs then everyone can get it.

The article posted here is in my opinion giving a false hope to members who are not able to shop at the estore.
Sorry, Lily, but I agree. It seems like this was a false interpretation.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

OMG!!! I'll be able to get these fabulous items!! I'm freaking out!

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
It actually states that it will be available at a later date to all customers. I don't think this will be made purchasable with KC. That doesn't sound right to me, but I could be wrong. I think later it will be available to all estore customers and not just the deluxe ones.

Sorry, Lily, but I agree. It seems like this was a false interpretation.
You could be right. But "all customers" could mean another way to express general factors of a group. In this case it could mean all webkinz world customers. All of us are not regular, deluxe or free members. But we do have one thing in common. We're all customers to GANZ. Everyone who plays webkinz regardless of being a deluxe, free or regular member. Lets just hope that I'm right.

Last edited by powerpokmon; 08-02-2013 at 01:41 PM..
powerpokmon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I am loving this new theme! It is gorgeous!! Thank you so much, Webberlily, for this fantastic news!
I am not currently Deluxe, but I sure do hope you're right in that it will become available to all customers on a later date! I would love to have this theme!
usaelite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

From the way Ganz refers to "us" who are not deluxe as being "free" members now, I somehow doubt we will have access to this beautiful new theme. Congrats. though to those that do get it for their pets. It is a very lovely, unique room.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the news, Webberlily.
Are those beautiful windows part of the theme?
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: