Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Clothing Machine Recipes Added to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

New Clothing Machine Recipes Added to Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that five new "clothing combos", or "recipes" as they are sometimes called, have been added to Webkinz World. Looking for something new for your pet to wear? Take some of your old items down to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet and put them in the Webkinz Clothing Machine. You might just end up with a new outfit.

Pictured above are the Highland Jacket and Top, Highland Kilt (solved!), Prismatic Dress, Strawberry Hat, and Stunning Kimono. A discussion thread for each of these "unsolved combos" has been created in the "Stylish Webkinz" section of our forum, located HERE. Think you know what it takes to make one of these items? Get sewing!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: New Clothing Machine "Recipez" Added to Webkinz World

Oh my goodness, a kilt?! How adorable! I can't wait until all of the unsolved clothing "recipes" are figured out, all the clothes are just so cute! I'm off to the outlet to try a few combinations...
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

ALLRIGHT.... finally more clothing recipies

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
ALLRIGHT.... finally more clothing recipz
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Oh my gosh, I WANT the strawberry hat so badly!!!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #5
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Red face OMG!

Those new items are so cute!
I especially love that summery dress!
I wonder how to make it?
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

These are some very cute clothing items!

That strawberry hat is SO cute! My little sister has a strawberry hat that looks a lot like it. She'll be pleased.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Oh my! The Highland Jacket and kilt are amazing. I hope a creative person quickly solves these soon.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #8
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

OOOH! I like the kimono!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh we did not even solve the last ones yet!!!

I love some of these!!!!!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:46 AM   #10

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

man, new ones already? none of us have even solved the last new batch of recipes yet. those are cute clothes though.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: