Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #361
ebkinz rock!
Webkinz :)

Meowismyname has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Can some people still see the retired things?
yes.
Meowismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #362
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Wish i could! lol I lack one thing!! Thanks for the info
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #363
ebkinz rock!

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Wish i could! lol I lack one thing!! Thanks for the info
you can't buy them even if you see them, it comes up with an error message...
Old 09-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #364
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

If you can see the clothes if you use a coupon you can buy them without an error message
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #365

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

i love this awesome!!!!
dementeddrummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #366
ebkinz rock!

i wouldn't waste money on trying to make the clothes! the only other thing we know about working is glass slippers. and we don't know what goes into it...
Old 09-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #367
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I am going to try to coordinate with wowewe in the other thread. It will probaby be open again tomorrow. New discoveries should be flagged so an Admin can see them.

Incidentally, I don't know if my spreadsheet will the the authority, but I have it sorted alphabetically according to the official name of the item, starting with the Academy Blazer. So the Academy Blazer page starts with Academy Blazer + Academy Dress + EE, and so on down to include Academy Blazer paired with each available second and third item. The Academy Dress page has NO Academy Blazers because they are all accounted for on the previous page.

The Eyeglasses page starts with Eyeglasses + Fancy Turquoise Blouse + Flip Flops. Everything higher up in the alphabet has already been covered, so if I wanted Eyeglasses + Cummberbund I would actually go the Cummerbund page under Cummerbund + Eyeglasses...but nothing in the alphabet prior to Cummerbund would appear in that list because it is already covered on its own page. (Sounds confusing, but it is actually done this way to avoid confusion and duplication of effort.)

I am not trying to say how everyone else has to do their testing, but for me alpha works better than type of item. Also, for me it is kind of important to get the names of items close enough to correct for me to know what you're talking about. I have not yet recorded what everyone has been reporting back -- mostly because it was getting kind of late when I finally finished the spreadsheet. It's huge! I will try to record what I can, when I can.

If someone else is really enthusiastic about being the official recordkeeper, I don't think that is a problem -- please speak up! I mostly did the spreadsheet because it is a task I knew would be too complicated for many but possible -- not because I have to be in charge! We should coordinate.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #368
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

it's really fun! i hope the combo ones are even better!
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #369
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, Oddmeister, what an impressive amount of organization and work you did.
This will help us all...
THANKS SO MUCH.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #370
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Clothing machine and Kinzstyle outlet in Webkinz World

Wow! Seems cool! I am on RIGHT NOW !
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: