Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #331
call me Hermione
Webkinz :)

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

okay thanks for letting us know
potterwatch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #332
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
The jacket is jeans, purple layer tee, and green layer tee

A friend of mine just made these shoes....and she cant remember what she used...
WAUGH!
Does anyone know?

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh, these slippers are too cute! If you recall the combo, plz let us know by flagging the thread. thx! & congrats
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #333

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
We're kind of working in out on another thread, but there have been technical difficulties with the thread itself. I put together a huge spreadsheet to track combinations, though.
Oddmeister,
Are you going to post any winning combinations in this thread or another one...Please let me know...thanks
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #334
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
Oddmeister,
Are you going to post any winning combinations in this thread or another one...Please let me know...thanks
This might be the thread Oddmeister was working on but it's now closed

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-555365/
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #335

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Anyone think maybe theres an insider insider out there? One of the first posts of speculation of what the new exciting thing would be coming to wekinz, was speculated to be a clothing machine! hmmmmm...
kbugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #336

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Clothing machine and Kinzstyle outlet in Webkinz World

I don't think that there is any recipe for this. I threw in random things that I had extras of in my dock and I got the hat both times. Black pants, yellow shirt and bubble vest. Then it was the polka dot pj's, polka dot green boots and the academy t-shirt.

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I wonder if order of placement affects the outcome.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #337
ebkinz rock!

Meowismyname has a spectacular aura about

does anyone have pics of any new clothes that are unsolved? the denim jacket is pretty easy to guess, it's made out of (jeans) and has a star (one of the layered shirts has a star) and has a heart (one of the layered shirts has a heart).
Meowismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #338
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

The new clothing Store is so annoying. Now when I need to buy clothes and dress my pet, it makes me leave my room and then I have to reload my room. Are you kidding me. Thanks for taking something that worked ok and making it worse Ganz. Also does that chic ever shut up! Takes forever before I can buy something cause she won't stop talking.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #339
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Meowismyname
does anyone have pics of any new clothes that are unsolved? the denim jacket is pretty easy to guess, it's made out of (jeans) and has a star (one of the layered shirts has a star) and has a heart (one of the layered shirts has a heart).
Check the rumor mill.
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #340
ebkinz rock!

Meowismyname has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Check the rumor mill.
thanks
Meowismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags