Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #271
ebkinz are
Webkinz :)

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

If the KinzStyle Outlet isn't working for you, try clearing your cache first.
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #272
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
IMPORTANT MESSAGE :

If you are still getting the clothes in the Wshop don't clear your cache yet !!!

You can purchase the retired items by using coupons. Stock up while you can. The clothes machine will be there for a long time to come but your chance to buy the retired won't !!
That is just what I did. Thanks!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #273

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

This is too awesome, great, superclafragalisticexpialidotios to be true!!!! You have to buy something dont you?
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #274

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

Im trying to make a pair of shoes or a belt. It's pretty hard. I've already made the shirt,pants & hat.
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #275

bballcrazy38 will become famous soon enough

Can you make a belt or shoes?
bballcrazy38 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #276

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

Earlier I said that I couldn't get the Kinzstyle Outlet to work on my Firefox browser,but did get it to work on my IE browser. I just checked my WW on my Firefox browser and it is working great. I did not need to clear my cache. I did, however, restart my computer. Sometimes that is all I need to do, in order to get something to work in WW. I think you just need to have several options to try, when trying to get things to work on your computer. I bet some of the Kinzstyle Outlets that are showing up right now, will show up later.

I didn't want to make any clothes, but thought I would give it a chance. I did make a patchwork shirt and hat. I love the shirt, but will probably sell the hat. I didn't care for it. I doubt that I will make any more clothes until after the Halloween/Christmas items are out. Don't want to spend too much money just making patchwork clothes. This clothes machine could be a really cool thing, if they would just lower the price of the clothes. 90KC for an item of clothing??? I don't even spend that much on an item of clothing in the real world! lol!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #277
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

i can not get into it, can anyone else?
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #278
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

I love the clothing machine

I made a patchwork cap!
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #279
Mitty-Moo's is an unknown quantity at this point

I just put in a red tee, a blue one and I don't even remember what else by now and heard her say something like look at those patchwork clothes you've made, and there was nothing in the machine! Also nothing in my dock, not even the clothes I put in : ( Has anyone else had this happen?
TIA~MM
Mitty-Moo's is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #280
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Hey does anyone know how to get in all i get is a blue screen.
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: