Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #221
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

Galfam can't log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Galfam is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #222
Addicted to
Webkinz :)

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size. i can't seem to make a hat even though i used the same items as nkatie.

the second time i put the blue ball cap, red ball cap, and the tiara in, i got the pants.
pjsangel71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #223
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

I can't get into it. Tried using different browsers, clearing my cache, etc. All I get is a blue screen. Hopefully I'll be able to try it soon. This is like a fun new version of the recipes.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #224
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I love the machine, great idea, now if I only could figure out how to get anything else other than the patchwork clothes.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #225

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

On my computer, I can access Firefox and InterNet Explorer. When I go to WW using Firefox, I can not get into Kinzstyle Outlet, but when I use IE, I can. The strange thing is that on Firefox, Kinzstyle Outlet is listed above the W Shop tab, but on IE it is listed below W Shop tab. Strange, huh?

Clearing my cache really doesn't help. It just messes up the log in information that I use on other sites. I looked at the Kinzstyle Outlet and I am really not that impressed with it. You have to sit through a little "speech" before you get the chance to even use it. (Sort of like Arte in the Curio Shop. Long winded!) Besides, I still think that most of the clothes are too expensive. I have a few pieces of clothing for my WebKinz, but I'm really not that fond of buying clothes for them. My DGD still likes to buy clothes, so I guess I'll just have to use IE for awhile. I do think she will enjoy the clothes making machine.

Ganz is creating some really awesome new things for us. I just wish they would deal with all the glitches better and lower the KC price on the items. Even though I don't care for the new clothes outlet, I know there are many out there that will love it. And that's what it's all about! Having fun with your babies!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #226
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

try using the link in the wshop.

the pants can't go back in the machine.
pjsangel71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #227
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

I got in. It's awesome!!! I really like the patchwork clothes; they are my style. Look here:
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #228
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

all i get i iz a blue screen when i click on on it to c wuts in store 4 me get it clothing store in store 4 me lol
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #229
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Here's a pic of my findings:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPJ Collie earring.jpg (49.8 KB, 13 views)
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #230
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by valwiehl
it wont load. i really want to use it =/ ...
mine won't load either, i really want to use it too
mariomaniac17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: