Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #201
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

Try clearing your cache. That seems to have worked for others.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #202

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
It won't load for me either!!!! I am tired of having to clear my cache every single time Gantz adds something new to WW!! Clearing my cache messes up other areas of my computer! Grrrrr...... I think I will just wait and see if it comes up later! I hope!!!!!

Star Child
Just try deleting your temporary internet files, and nothing else (uncheck all the other boxes). Then the only result will be that everthing takes a bit longer for webpages to load because all the graphics are not stored on your machine and have to be resaved to the temporary internet file folder. Don't delete the cookies as that will change your interaction with other sites.

Hope you get it working!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #203
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

OMG Cool! I was kind of right! It IS a fashion design machine!!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #204
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Blooddragon
Click the image to open in full size.

I took this screen shot as the window was loading for the kinzstyle outlet.
Well, the three clothing items in the frames on the back wall are the KinzStyle Bunny Hoody, the Deluxe Racing Jacket (May 2009), and the ZumWhere Field Jacket, so i wouldn't guess that those are items that the machine will make. (I got the images here on from this thread and this thread.)

But i don't recognize PJ's shirt, the blue athletic jersey, or the green plaid dress... anyone? Anyone?
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #205
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

IMPORTANT MESSAGE :

If you are still getting the clothes in the Wshop don't clear your cache yet !!!

You can purchase the retired items by using coupons. Stock up while you can. The clothes machine will be there for a long time to come but your chance to buy the retired won't !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #206
Gifted

cowjess12 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you clear your cache?
cowjess12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #207
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

has any started a list of what can and can't be out in the clothing machine? i noticed that wigs can go in but stuff from the magical forest and the trading cards can't.
pjsangel71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #208
nkatew

nkatie will become famous soon enough

I have just made a patchwork hat!!! using: red ball cap, blue ball cap, and the tiara

View Post Originally Posted by pjsangel71
has any started a list of what can and can't be out in the clothing machine? i noticed that wigs can go in but stuff from the magical forest and the trading cards can't.
neither can the space suit
nkatie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #209
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Interesting... on the front page of the Kinzville Times, PJ has an earring in her right ear, but she's not wearing it at the Kinzstyle Outlet.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #210
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Sweet!!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: