Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #141
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #142
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

that is so so awesome!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #143
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Now I have two of each!
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #144
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I can see what everyone will be wearing in the clubhouse! PATCHWORK!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #145
ebkinz are

I'm still working on finding a pet of mine who looks good in these clothes! I do have 35.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #146
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

This is way cool information. I am so HAPPY to have new clothes to buy and now all the doubles that I have of the same thing may come in handy for something new. Yeah! I bought all the new pieces as well as trying out the clothes machine. I put in the rainhat, blue and yellow swimsuit, and black belt and got the patchwork pants. They are pretty cool! Thanks Ganz!
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #147
ebkinz are

Aww... look at Pinkie Pye!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #148
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
Who can I ask if I talk about that I have found a glitch in the new clothes retirement?
I have sent you pm but if what you're talking about is basically saying way to buy the clothes still I don't see that there's a problem talking about something like that. In the past things have gotten 'flagged' when it was game cheating and things like that, nothing to do with what you're talking about or anything to do with trading {which can't be talked about outside the GE and GT and all}.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #149
ebkinz are

Aww... Cookie is adorable too!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #150
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Here ya go!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgretired.jpg (27.2 KB, 38 views)
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: