Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

We don't dress our pets that often, but I did go check it out. It seems pretty cool. I tried the Clothing Machine I added the red tshirt, blue jeans, and the blue baseball cap and made patchwork pants.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #92
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I am not organized enough to keep track of combinations for WI, but I have tried a few things and would love to contribute to a spreadsheet. (My most recent was the white jeans, tiara, and sparkly pink bow. Doesn't that seam like it should make something sparkly and studded? Well, it makes patchwork!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #93
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Who can I ask if I talk about that I have found a glitch in the new clothes retirement?
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:17 AM   #94
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New Clothing Machine and Kinzstyle Outlet in Webkinz World

I WAS RIGHT!!!!! This is exactly what I thought the new thing would be!!!! WOW!!!

adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #95
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so thrilled with the new addition. And on top of things, I like the patchwork clothes very much, so even if I mess up, I have something I like.
It'll be an expensive hobby though... so far, made the entire patchwork suit (except for shoes... are there any?) and the example shirt. I wonder what'll be next....
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #96
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
It looks like the "specials" may change every hour like at the Curio Shop.
I just noticed that the item changed as well Cloud One and was going to suggest that this might be a cheaper way for people to 'stock' up on clothing if they are going to be pumping things into the machine to try and figure out 'recipes'.

---
Oh yes, I wanted to say that I really like the patchwork pants that I made as well. The 'mess-ups' do look cute LOL!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #97
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This sounds like a great new addition to Webkinz World!! Thanks for the update!!

I hope I have the clothes they retired!

Can't wait to unlock the mystery clothes!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #98
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Clothing machine and Kinzstyle outlet in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by nana
B-Ball shoes are retired!

Click the image to open in full size.
I am sorry about that because my chefs usually wear white shoes. Now I guess they will have to go barefoot or wear something else on their feet. And I am sorry the cute little yellow shoes are gone.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #99
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Way cool! I have got 4 things out of this so far! I am so happy. Thanks for let me know!
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #100
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I am glad to get rid of all the silly clothes I have from the WOW and the Charm forest... maybe there willl be charmed clothing or rare clothing out of "rare" clothing....
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
this is hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: