Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

A new front page story has been added:

New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members sandilight and webkinzluver<3 for alerting us to two new prizes that have been added to the Magic Mire feature in Webkinz World: Charm Fairy Leggings and Charm Fairy Shoes.

Remember, the Magic Mire is a feature that can be found in the Magical Forest. To access this feature, players must first purchase Magic Mire Charm Codes from the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com). For more information about the Magic Mire, please check out fvb's Magic Mire Guide located HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
uvs Jesus~ C:
Webkinz :)

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

That's SO cool! I hope I'll get some in the trading room!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

AW not fair! I want those!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #4
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Cool! thanks FIA for this

-WebkinzFireFawn
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I'm glad they are offering some boyish items Those are really nice
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #6

kaibletoo is an unknown quantity at this point

About an hour ago, it said I won the fairy shoes. But no picture showed. It said to check my dock for my prize. I went to my dock, and do not have the shoes it said I won.
I wrote to Webkinz. Here's part of the reply from them.
Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.
So I don't get my shoes after winning them today ! : (
kaibletoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I am wondering, since there is already the girly purple Mire outfit, maybe there is going to be this boyish green outfit...wonder what the top will look like?
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #8
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kaibletoo
About an hour ago, it said I won the fairy shoes. But no picture showed. It said to check my dock for my prize. I went to my dock, and do not have the shoes it said I won.
Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.
Always take screenshots of winning prizes like that and try to get your computer's clock in the picture too if possible. If the item doesn't show up in your dock, then take additional screenshots of your dock (without the item) with the clock in the picture too if you can.) These may help.

Regardless, call Ganz and try to talk to someone on the phone. You might have better results.
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #9
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Thanks for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kaibletoo
clear your cache and log in again and they will be there.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
first tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: