Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-clothing-items-added-magic-mire-534323/)

FIA07-22-2009 11:09 AM

New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

A new front page story has been added:

New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members sandilight and webkinzluver<3 for alerting us to two new prizes that have been added to the Magic Mire feature in Webkinz World: Charm Fairy Leggings and Charm Fairy Shoes.

Remember, the Magic Mire is a feature that can be found in the Magical Forest. To access this feature, players must first purchase Magic Mire Charm Codes from the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com). For more information about the Magic Mire, please check out fvb's Magic Mire Guide located HERE.

KangarooLover1207-22-2009 11:13 AM

Re: New Clothing Items Added to the Magic Mire Feature

That's SO cool! I hope I'll get some in the trading room! :D

LXVKFKZ707-22-2009 11:18 AM

AW not fair! I want those!:'(

WebkinzFireFawn07-22-2009 11:18 AM

Cool! thanks FIA for this

-WebkinzFireFawn

kellyschrvr07-22-2009 11:21 AM

I'm glad they are offering some boyish items:) Those are really nice:)

kaibletoo07-22-2009 11:28 AM

About an hour ago, it said I won the fairy shoes. But no picture showed. It said to check my dock for my prize. I went to my dock, and do not have the shoes it said I won.
I wrote to Webkinz. Here's part of the reply from them.
Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.
So I don't get my shoes after winning them today ! : (

pfeagans0107-22-2009 11:34 AM

I am wondering, since there is already the girly purple Mire outfit, maybe there is going to be this boyish green outfit...wonder what the top will look like?

Cloud One07-22-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaibletoo (Post 15624256)
About an hour ago, it said I won the fairy shoes. But no picture showed. It said to check my dock for my prize. I went to my dock, and do not have the shoes it said I won.
Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.

Always take screenshots of winning prizes like that and try to get your computer's clock in the picture too if possible. If the item doesn't show up in your dock, then take additional screenshots of your dock (without the item) with the clock in the picture too if you can.) These may help.

Regardless, call Ganz and try to talk to someone on the phone. You might have better results.

MarielofRedwall07-22-2009 11:36 AM

Thanks for the information FIA!

marnabear07-22-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaibletoo (Post 15624256)

clear your cache and log in again and they will be there.