Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #21
Hollyshine

Thumbs up Re: New Clothing Coming Soon to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet

OMG! Those clothes are so awesome! Especially the shoes and the fall colored sweater!

Are those torn jeans? Sweet! But I don't know why webkinz would want to wear jeans with holes in them. :roll:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #22
Forever
Webkinz :)

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Default Re: New Clothing Coming Soon to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet

Oooo they are so cute!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #23
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Thanks for the info and pics!! I can't wait!! Wonder if they will retire any clothes??hmmm
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

omg i LOVE them!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #25
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Ooh! I love those shoes... those are super cute.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #26
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We are full swing into fall decorating here so to see an adorable fall sweater is sweet. Thank you Ganz. I would also like to see some new clothes in the Kinzstyle Persephone shop. Most of them are way outdated time for some fresh inventory.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #27
Hollyshine

Angry Re: New Clothing Coming Soon to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
EEEWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a fashion disaster. You should have left that on the mannequin. It's a runway nightmare! Someone call the fashion police! These clothes are ugly!!! Except for the flower skirt,gem sandals, and the stripy hoodie. Come on webkinz! Quit trying to be the "NEW" trendy. This is disgusting. Just drab!
I think the clothes are pretty cool (except for the ugly kinzville academy thing) but I have to agree with you. I wish webkinz was just good ol' webkinz, like it was in the past. Now in the clubhouse they are making rooms for all these new movies and promotions on them and the webkinz home page has this "family game night" advertisement, and the clothes, they're okay, but they just don't have that cute furry ol' webkinz feeling that i love.
What's happening?!?!?!
Old 09-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #28
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I wish they would add new clothes to the pink poodle shop. They have had the same ones in like forever.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!!..We love new clothing..and will be on the look out for them at PJ's
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #30
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Cool! I wonder what they will name that jacket...I already have too kinzstyle one, so i wanna see which i like better
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: