Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #51
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Click to Win Arrives In Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
When I answered the movie trailer questions correctly, there was a message that said it was limited to one bunny per account PER DAY. Since it is an adoption code which is Kinzposted to the Webkinz account, I do not see why I can't just donate the codes to WI if I win another one tomorrow. Then the non-US members could get the bunny (not to mention the FANTASTIC prizes) also.
That's what I plan to do also. I got a bunny for each of our accounts today, so if I can get more codes tomorrow I'll donate them to WI and let others have a chance to win one.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #52
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Someone was asking how to get the other 2 prizes. On the " New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World" thread, someone mentioned that customer service said that if you get the bunny code today for watching the ad, then tomorrow you will get one of the other gifts. (I am not sure who posted this info, as I can't find the post right now, sorry). So, if that is true, then only US members will be able to get the other gifts. I don't know if it is true or not, but that is what customer service told another WI member (sometimes their customer service reps don't have the accurate info to give out). I guess we will find out tomorrow!

I'm a canadian member... I have catch the purple egg... I want to know if the other prizes can be trade if I want the other prize that I can't have...

So I someone know the answer, thanks to tell !

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
I got a Hop Bunny!!!!! I found it on a North American account, using Firefox browser, and in My Room.

I got a second one on a second NA account on the map!

I have also seen this ad, but it does not bring you to the movie and quiz.

Click the image to open in full size.

We adopted one and got the checkered shirt and drum set!
Lucky you Congratulation!

Someone know the pattern of the egg? 6 minutes? 11 minutes? Thanks!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #53
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

This is awesome (:
Great job Ganz
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #54
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I got the purple egg while I was in the Kinzville Academy. It made me brown a pancake.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #55
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I'm just wondering about the line above from the article... has this always been true? And does anyone know why it's true?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Peace, Jenn
Yes this has always been true. I guess because it has to put it directly into your dock when you get it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #56

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

DId anyone get any prizes besides the purple egg? THat is the only one i got...
harrihaven is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #57
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I got the purple egg while I was in the Kinzville Academy. It made me brown a pancake.
oh dear. the horrors! the horrors!

I love the purple egg. I want to hoard them to feed to my 'Kinz on Easter.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #58

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

ARGH! The egg floated past my screen when I was stuck on a "please wait".
squeaky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #59
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I wish the other prizes would show up.
I got about 6 of the purple eggs...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #60
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

When does this event end? Is it on WW or Webkinz Newz? Thanks!
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, floating eggs, hop movie promo, it's jj(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: