Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Click to Win Arrives In Webkinz World

Answer for all us Canadians left hopping mad over the free bunny - the floating HOP eggs are at least showing up on our accounts.

I waited for over 40 minutes but one did show. Got the purple candy egg.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #32
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

It this only for today?
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #33
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Is the only prize the purple egg?
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #34
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Is the only prize the purple egg?
That's all I've gotten so far. The white HOP eggs are floating by frequently, but it's always the purple egg prize.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #35
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by joi
That's all I've gotten so far. The white HOP eggs are floating by frequently, but it's always the purple egg prize.
Thank you.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #36

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Thank you.
There are ads in Webkinz World that say if you click on the HOP egg, you'll win a candy treat. Maybe that's the prize for today, and maybe it'll be something different tomorrow.

I'm happy that this is available to everyone everywhere. I'm sure it is not Ganz's fault that they cannot offer the free bunny codes to Canadians.

When I answered the movie trailer questions correctly, there was a message that said it was limited to one bunny per account PER DAY. Since it is an adoption code which is Kinzposted to the Webkinz account, I do not see why I can't just donate the codes to WI if I win another one tomorrow. Then the non-US members could get the bunny (not to mention the FANTASTIC prizes) also.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #37
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

From the ads it looks like all HOP logo prizes are going to be the candy egg today. There's no mention of anything else. I got enough for our accounts and won't look for anymore unless the prize changes. One cute candy is enough for me.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #38
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I've only gotten the eggs so far. I'm guessing the other items are rare ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #39

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The video player said 1 per account per day, which I think is left over from the pie and movie slate. WKN says "* Limit of one Hopping Bunny code per user. One Hopping Bunny pet per account, while supplies last. Hopping Bunny codes are delivered via KinzPost within half an hour of watching a trailer and answering three questions correctly. Hopping Bunny codes cannot be used to open a new Webkinz account. NOTE: Only available in the U.S.A."

I think the other prizes are for other days. No one has seen anything but the candy today.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #40
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

can anyone find the add for the hopping bunny?

I can't and I'm wondering if it's gone
snowpony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, floating eggs, hop movie promo, it's jj(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: