Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow New Class In Webkinz Academy, Phone Colors, Webkinz Day Hint!

Come one, come all. We have been impressed with yourstrength and boggled with your mental capabilities. But here comessomething new, your talent. Do you have what it takes to make it in oneof today's hottest jobs? Have you ever wanted to be a stylist to thestars? Well, here is your chance. Webkinz World's top celebrity, Plumpyneeds your help. Use your skills to help Plumpy acheive the hairstyleof her dreams. What will make Plumpy happy today? Will it be Curls, orstraight hair? Will it be blue hair, or yellow or orange? The only wayto find out is to head back to school.

Click the image to open in full size.

Trying this game out today, it seemed pretty easy. Inthe first level, you have to obtain a score of 10 or higher and it isbased on how closely you make Plumpy's hair style to the picture andhow much time you do it in. They give you a good bit of time to getPlumpy ready. You can also refer back to the picture of Plumpy's newstyle up to 5 times durring your alloted time period. Hint - they onlygive you the items that you will need.
With the addition of the Stadium, Ganz has also changed the "cell phone colors" to be only light blue or light green. One of our users, aalovesyew2, noticed last night that the clubhouse entry menu has changed, as well. You can now ask the servers to search for a "busy" or "quiet" room for you, along with just typing in a room number to enter.

Finally, in his communication with the Webkinz Creative Director, Justin was given the following hint about Webkinz Day:

Note: Rare collectors are not going to want to miss Webkinz Day’s Superwheel…

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

Kayla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Class In Webkinz Academy, Phone Colors, Webkinz Day Hint!

Thanks SO much Justin! Your the best!
Kayla is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #3
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Thanks for posting the article, Justin. You really made me feel special today! BTW - I scored my highest score yet today ~ 19 out of 20. YEAH!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

wow thanks for all the great info justin!!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

thanks! I love that new class!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #6
MomWhoLovesLabs

Thanks Justin- your so nice and a big help!!
Also great article MommaMea13!!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
So happy to be a
Gift Guru

starlit1211 has a spectacular aura about

Oooooooooooooooooooo Super Wheel with rare items?!?!?! We don't want to miss that!
starlit1211 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Cool, I have been looking forward to Webkinz day since I found out that NONE of my suppliers are holding an Extrava-GANZ-a. This should make up for it to some degree.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for the head's up, Justin and mommamea. I can't wait for the superwheel!!

---------- megamom added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Cool, I have been looking forward to Webkinz day since I found out that NONE of my suppliers are holding an Extrava-GANZ-a. This should make up for it to some degree.

Did you talk to your suppliers? We have one in our area that wasn't listed, but they are participating. I'm sorry you'll miss it if you do !

Last edited by megamom; 04-04-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: giving credit where credit is due!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #10
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MomWhoLovesLabs
Thanks Justin- your so nice and a big help!!
Also great article MommaMea13!!
thanks so much! I had a blast writing it.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: