Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #51
pls let me change my
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter covered
KevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter coveredKevinELevin is glitter covered

Default Re: New City Styling Theme in W Shop!

There is new actors and a play set for the Webkinz studio too!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #52
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: New City Styling Theme in W Shop!

Cool! A new room theme! I hope they will put up the Tree top soon! This knid of seems like the Condo Theme! Thiis a great new theme!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #53
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I LOVE IT!! YAY GANZ!!!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #54
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I love it! I am so Gonna buy that theme!!! Thanks for posting this!
Mightystar159 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #55
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Thanks for the update, Justin! I can't wait to see how people mix this and the condo them up!
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #56
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I like the new theme,, but I really want to see the tree top room items
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #57
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default New City Styling Theme in W-Shop!

I love this theme! But the lamps get stuck and won't move....
Glitches, Glitches, Glitches.....
honeyluv55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #58
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I just bought this for my new webkinz. It looks great!!
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #59
andreadamour1

Thumbs up Re: New City Styling Theme in W Shop!

Wow this new room is so sweet......i might have it for one of my pets......my commet is that this room is styling and rad and also a great way to let your pet havea radbedroom
Old 04-28-2009, 06:19 PM   #60

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

this my fav ever theme OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cool wuz here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: