Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #41
klf34
Webkinz :)

Keesha is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New "Citrus Dragon" Coming to Webkinz World in October

Love the new pet that are coming out!! But there are two pet we don't know what they are. THE SIGNATURE PET for October. Has anyone heard what the pet for October is going to be? Me personally I collect all the signature pets, I love how pretty they are.
Keesha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #42
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that the Webkinz "Citrus Dragon" will be coming to Webkinz World in October.

We now know that the three "Jungle" animals for October are the Mud Hippo, Giraffe, and Pink Cockatoo. The one "Fantastical" animal is the "Citrus Dragon". The only Webkinz plushie left to be revealed is what Ganz calls the "King of the Forest". Stay tuned for details.

View Post Originally Posted by beancabobs
WOW THIS WAS A RUMOR TOO!!! ALL THESE COME TRUE too bad its not the strawberry leopard
Although I only have the Whimsy Dragon I really like the line of dragons Ganz has come out with!!! I am not a dragon collector ....... this one may make me want to start

I am with you beancabobs ..... I would REALLY love for them to make the Strawberry Leopard ~ I would definitely be buying that!!
I sure hope it is in their plans and will be looking forward to any reports of a release!

Happy Octoberkinz shopping everyone!!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #43
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
What a cutie!! Some of the other pets have my attention right now, but..this one is still in the running

I am thinking that the last October pet MAY be a Siggy Wolf...they DID say it was to be "King of the FORREST"....no lions running around ANY forrest, but wolves do!
*either way, crosses fingers & tries to patiently wait for October siggy news update*
View Post Originally Posted by susand610
but ganz said they r makin three jungle pets. one fantastical pet. and one king of the forest. we know the jungle pets, the fantastical pet, so all that's left is the king of the forest and we don't have a signature pet yet so i really don't think it's going to be a lion. but that would be SO cute!!!!!
My only defense in assuming it was a lion is "The Wizard of Oz" where the Lion sings "I am the King of the Forrest."

That is the first thing that entered my mind when reading Ganz's announcement.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #44
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

another cute pet..... what will we do, what will we do...oh my!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #45
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it!! soooooooooo cute!!!
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #46

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: New "Citrus Dragon" Coming to Webkinz World in October

Cute I like the colors!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #47
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

This sure is fantastic
Spoiler: show
al
!!! I love dragons
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #48

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Oh. My. Pancake. THAT IS THE CUTEST DRAGON EVER! I will be getting this little guy for sure.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #49
Lil Kinz

aqueenofwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

coool pet . .... oh btw webkinz insider, the blue retriever is the birth stone pet for september...not october!!! you made a mistake haah
aqueenofwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #50
Unregistered

YES!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT.I'm SOOO getting it.IT is my favorite color!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: