Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #31
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: New "Citrus Dragon" Coming to Webkinz World in October

aww so cute and creative!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #32

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New "Citrus Dragon" Coming to Webkinz World in October

sigh. . . . i really don't like ganz. . . . i love all the pets so far. so i think i'll ask my mom to buy me the adorable dragon and the giaffereefe thingy. how do u spell giaffereefe??? lol then maybe ask her to buy the pink bird then i buy the hippo. . . . cuz i only want one more sept. pet i just can't find it yet. . . . so this means that the king of the forest is going to be a signature pet. . . . maybe it's a bear? or a coyote? my mom thought it could be a mouse. no not a mouse sorry! lol! i mean a moose. there lol so now we wait
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #33

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New "Citrus Dragon" Coming to Webkinz World in October

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I think you are probably on the right track that the final October pet is a Signature, but unfortunately I bet it will be a lion.
but ganz said they r makin three jungle pets. one fantastical pet. and one king of the forest. we know the jungle pets, the fantastical pet, so all that's left is the king of the forest and we don't have a signature pet yet so i really don't think it's going to be a lion. but that would be SO cute!!!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #34
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

very cute. finally a green dragon
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #35
hellokitty18

cool i would buy it!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #36
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Aw! He's so adorable!! I can't wait to get my hands on him I have the other dragons so it would be nice to add him to the set.
gourmetalex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #37
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

O...M...G...!! Totally getting it!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #38
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

cute! i love dragons
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #39

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I think our Whismy Dragon Anna needs a new friend. Now just thinking of a name. Can't wait to get this one too.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #40

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

that looks really cool! i might get it someday when it coms out
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: