Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #71
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: New Christmas Theme Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
We could still get it but if not you could try trading for the items you need.
yes but i would rather just buy the stuff (because that is much easier then trying to trade with people sometimes ) also im not liking how the buildings are over 300 kinzcash each!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #72
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

That's a really cute theme! I hope they still make a indoors theme.
1212blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #73
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I like it!!! It reminds me of Grand Place in Brussels, Belgium. So festive and pretty!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #74
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Christmas Theme Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

Just in case the 16 items of this theme weren't enough.... Ganz has added a 17th one today, the Festive Sidewalk Tree:

Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #75
lugwee has disabled reputation

awesome, i love it so much! and its so cheap! the most expensive thing is 500 kc! i thought it would be like a thousand kc for like a chair! well ok not that much, but you get it.
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:14 PM   #76
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

I bought one of everything and redid my backyard already!
I love the new theme! It is soooo pretty!!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #77
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i so totally love this new theme!!!! way to go ganz for shining through!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #78

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I love this! Such a wonderful new holiday theme.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #79
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

this truely is the best theme ever! everything is animated- the windows in the buildings light up, the fountain plays music and moves, all the lanterns light up, and you can even store tings in the vendor's cart. i love its victorian/christmas carol feel. bravo ganz!!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #80
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I so love this theme! I love Christmas, I love Victorian! Yay! Webkinz Christmas time is officially here! I can't wait for the gingerbread village to go on sale in the estore!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: