Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #51
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: New Christmas Theme Arrives in Webkinz World!

Ohhhhhhhhh this is just beautiful!!!! I love this since I am a true fan of the Christmas Villages for decorating at home.

Hoping everyone is having a good day.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #52
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

This is a very exciting theme I can't wait to get started ! Ganz has out done themselves!!

Happy Thanksgiving WI friends!
Kikio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #53
Lil Kinz
claireroo is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't log on fast enough to add this totally awesome new outdoor room theme!!! Thanks Webkinz Insider for bringing us the inside scoop!!!

BTW, the fountain plays Deck the Halls and the tree plays O Chirstmas Tree!!!! LOVE IT!!!
claireroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #54
hartygirl
Webkinz :)

hartygirl is on a distinguished road

That looks AMAZING!!!!! I kinda hope they will have stuff for indoors too
hartygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #55
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

ZOMG! It's beautiful. Can't wait to decorate!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #56
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for posting this! LOL - Last year I tried to create a sort of indoor room version of this very type of Christmas scene.... Now they have it as an outdoor theme! Cool!
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #57
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

This is Definietly My Favorite Theme so far!! Its so beautiful and more unique than the rest of the holiday themes we've had! Im very impressed!! And glad its not too expensive either! I was going to be worried those building would cost 1000 each at first. xP But its much cheaper! Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #58
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

This is so cool I hope to get these soon
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #59
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Wow... I like the idea of an outside theme. It's also inexpensive too. I was thinking all the little homes would be like 700kc or maybe even a 1000kc... but they are all like 200kc ! Thanks Ganz.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #60
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

I love this theme more than the past years Christmas themes. Who else thinks it totally reminds them of the Santa Claus movies?
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: