Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #81
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: New "Chess Theme" Outfits Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

This is in reference to those who have expressed disappointment that the new chess set will be in the e-store.
I was looking at what we have in the W-shop And Curio shop and I easily found items to make at least three chessboards not counting the game room floor from the Curio Shop.

Click the image to open in full size.

They aren't complete boards. You need to use a large room and build an 8 square X 8 square board and it will have a border around it.
You can dress you pets in different solid colors that are available, white, black, red, blue with the hooded sweatshirt. We have lots of hats to help with the look. The crowns of course, gladiator helmet or the Rockinz Mohawk for the knight (or if you have web ponies use those), for the rook I would use the top hat because it is flat. The bishop is the hardest, maybe the rockin pompadour, or the Marie Antoinette wig or the wizards hat. For the pawns if you have enough pets you can dress themup in solid colors and maybe a matching hat. If yu don't have that many pets how about all the zingos and the monkey doll. Or you coud get the two diferent colored bears in the W-Shop.

If you like the estore and chess I think the set is really cool. I do think that this is one estore item that you could design yourself and have it be awesome.
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 01:12 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Very Creative Idea!!!
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #83

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

what an excellent idea!! reps to you!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:58 AM   #84
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bettyv
This is in reference to those who have expressed disappointment that the new chess set will be in the e-store.
I was looking at what we have in the W-shop And Curio shop and I easily found items to make at least three chessboards not counting the game room floor from the Curio Shop.

They aren't complete boards. You need to use a large room and build an 8 square X 8 square board and it will have a border around it.

You can dress you pets in different solid colors that are available, white, black, red, blue with the hooded sweatshirt. We have lots of hats to help with the look. The crowns of course, gladiator helmet or the Rockinz Mohawk for the knight (or if you have web ponies use those), for the rook I would use the top hat because it is flat. The bishop is the hardest, maybe the rockin pompadour, or the Marie Antoinette wig or the wizards hat. For the pawns if you have enough pets you can dress themup in solid colors and maybe a matching hat. If yu don't have that many pets how about all the zingos and the monkey doll. Or you coud get the two diferent colored bears in the W-Shop.

If you like the estore and chess I think the set is really cool. I do think that this is one estore item that you could design yourself and have it be awesome.

Nice bit of work there helping out those who can't or won't buy from the eStore!! Rep for you!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #85

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New "Chess Theme" Outfits Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
the people at ganz arent stupid, they would not make something if they thought no one would buy. There is lots of people that will probably by them not matter how much they cost. Like the castle set lol. There are people who i am sure will buy a whole set.
Ur right! I bought the whole castle set but now I wish I didn't buy it. It IS a cool idea but it's soo ugly!
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #86

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

cute. but don't think i'll buy it.
BellaFonte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #87

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I like estore pets, but GANZ themselves said, in the User Agreement, virtual items have no money value.
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #88

ampick1 is on a distinguished road

If you get deluxe, you get monthly estore points. It do cost though. Maybe you could ask them about it?
ampick1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #89

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

estore is a waste of time I don't want to pay real life money for online clothes!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: