Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #21
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: New "Chess Theme" Outfits Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

cute
too bad i can't get it i not deluxe member or e store person

I LOVE PRINCESS PEACH AND ROSALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "Chess Theme" Outfits Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

No fair! I wanted something like that in the wshop!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #23
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

You could do the same idea with w shop items. Dress each pet in a solid color outfit. THen pick the headgear to represent each piece. Voila free chess set outfit.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #24
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

I'm... cautiously interested. It seems like an awfully huge thing to put in the e-store. I would very much love to see some new W-Shop items.. the clothes in there now are a bit dated and haven't grown in style as WW has. The art for new things, pets, clothes, games, everything has grown from the beginning days of WW.. but the clothes in the W shop seem to be sorely lacking.

Specifically we need a broader range of colors.. lime greens, solid purples, neon pinks... just more. They don't need to be on par with Kinz Style, but more than what we have....

I wish they had done something as uber cool, in WW for once, so everyone the young, the old, the poor, the rich.. everyone could enjoy.

Continue making all the e-store items they want of course.... but something as cool as live chess? Would have been a very neat "gift" for the community to allow everyone to purchase.

I'm also suspicious on how utterly expensive the whole set would turn out to be....
WinterIvy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #25
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
That's very creative. But isn't it kinda worthless if you can only move one pet at a time? It would be cool if you invited a bunch of friends over who had it, but the kinchat phone doesn't work that well anyway.
Yes, but you can move them all into one room first then move them one at a time... Sounds like a new use for the Game Room flooring!

I just hope they are not too expensive each since someone has also already pointed out that you will need 32 of them for a 'full set'...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #26

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

2 much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ottercute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #27
good golly gosh im a

kykynevs will become famous soon enough

i bet you have to buy each one for a really expensive price thats why i dont get things from the estore. but cute though
kykynevs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #28

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New "Chess Theme" Outfits Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

ewww thats so tacky!!!! I am obsessed with cheeky cats and when I saw the picture of the cheeky cat (it's a bishop I think) I almost threw up! Ganz, WHO would wear those clothes??? I think that's a terrible idea!!! I'm definitely NOT buying that. Ehhhh I still feel creeped out from that image.
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #29
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

wonder if they sell them as the set. .. like all the outfits for a certain amount and then wall paper and flooring at a certain amount
prettybelle05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #30
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

that's funny and cute!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: