Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
where do we get the candy cane cocoa from? I looked for it at the estore, haven't found it.
You don't need any candy cane cocoa in your dock to be able play this challenge, it's all pretend. You can ask your friends for some and all they have to do is push send and it will be added to your challenge page, nothing will be added to your dock. No need to buy either.
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
where do we get the candy cane cocoa from? I looked for it at the estore, haven't found it.
You don't have to actually buy it. Just hit "send it" and you're done!

Update on my issue with the buttons:
I cleared my cache and the buttons still didn't appear (using Firefox), so I tried switching browsers and the buttons are now showing up using IE.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #53
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

No ask button for me either,tried 3 browsers
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #54
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

man, there are SO MANY of them! As soon as I finish one, there's another one waiting for me!
and by the way, this is probably obvious, but does anyone know how to ask a friend for cocoa? If you do could you please PM me! Thanks! =)
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #55
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I switched from Firefox to Safari and was finally able to see all the buttons. Keep trying different browsers if you are not able to see all the buttons!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #56
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Philangelus
I'm confused as to how you're getting to the first step of the process.

When I access the message center, I have ONE button showing. It says I can search for friends. If I do that, I can search for friends and send a friend request to them.
Click the image to open in full size.

There is nothing else I can do with the message center. I have no buttons showing whatsoever.

If I try to access it through the challenge wreath in my room, I get this:

ANd if I press "hint" I get this:

Am I missing buttons that everyone else has?

I'm on a Mac using Safari.
Same trouble here!

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I switched from Firefox to Safari and was finally able to see all the buttons. Keep trying different browsers if you are not able to see all the buttons!
Thanks!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #57
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

And now!!!my Halloween spider candy bucket has appeared!!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #58

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

I really enjoy all of the challenges. With today's updates my spider looking Trick or Treat bucket is back in my room. Does anyone else have that?
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #59
Gifted

I switched back to Google Chrome & its working!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2seven
I really enjoy all of the challenges. With today's updates my spider looking Trick or Treat bucket is back in my room. Does anyone else have that?
Yep i do too!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #60
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I don't think it is clear to everyone. I did not understand at first either. It does not HAVE TO cost e store points. That is only an option in case you do not want to ask friends maybe? I have 4 accounts. I sent an "ask a friend" message to each. A message appeard on those accounts that said help your friend by sending the item and all they do is click "send" on the message. I did not have to buy it for any of my account nor did my friends. It needs to be put on the front page clearly. No one need to spend KINZ cash or get e-store points. REALLY! It needs to be worded clearly so everyone understands step by step of what to do. (although Christmas is a time of giving it sure seems weird to ask for stuff-so that makes this a stupid challenge for this time of year!)
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: