Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #41
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

Ok, so I sent my 10 requests for the hot cocoa and I have gotten 4 responses from friends that it was sent. I check my dock and I have none? Are they being sent, is it just the idea that someone say yes to your request? Not sure what this is all about.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #42
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I love new challenges! As usual, there's confusion when Ganz starts a new feature-but this should turn out fun.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #43

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dorri
I am not happy with this challenge since I do not have friends in Webkinz world (I did but they stopped playing).
Same here. I don't have any friends. I didn't want my young daughter chatting with people.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #44

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

I too only had the "Hint" button and was using Safari. Just switched to FireFox 3.6 (yes it is an older version) and had all the buttons needed to send the requests.

Thank you all for your help. I was going nuts trying to find the "Ask Friends" button!

Happy Holidays Everyone

appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #45

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Ok, so I sent my 10 requests for the hot cocoa and I have gotten 4 responses from friends that it was sent. I check my dock and I have none? Are they being sent, is it just the idea that someone say yes to your request? Not sure what this is all about.

It's all pretend, even if you do not have cocoa cup, you are still able to send it to friends, when you receive your cocoa it will show up on the challenge page, it will be added to the total. It will not be in your dock.
I hope it makes sence!
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #46
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Reesiepoo
I am only getting the hint button not the other two buttons.
Me, too! I think they have to work the kinks out on a few of their servers... I only checked 1 account but think I might have to wait a bit for the button...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #47
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

What about people without 10 friends on their list. They didn't think this one through. Not everyone adds strangers to their friend lists. Hopefully this is one they will think of an alternative task for those without friend lists. Otherwise I'm thrilled to have new challenges, been waiting to do some more.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #48

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

OK now I get it!!! It really is easy. I was confused as to how to ask friends for the hot chocolate , they confused me with the buy button, but you do not have to buy it. You request from friends from the link in your room, not from the message center. It will work out great once everyone understands the process, guess I was just a little slow!!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #49
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I do not have a "Buy" or "Ask Friends" button... all I have is a "Hint" button. I'll go clear my cache and see if it pops up for me when I log back in.

I did receive requests in the new message center and was happy to help my friends with their challenges... so that part is working for me just fine.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #50
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

where do we get the candy cane cocoa from? I looked for it at the estore, haven't found it.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: