Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #191
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Anyone have any helpful hints on how to get 1500 on Pinky's Big Adventure?????????? I usually only get around 750 points.
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
Anyone have any helpful hints on how to get 1500 on Pinky's Big Adventure?????????? I usually only get around 750 points.
If I remember correctly I think you get points for eating the bees once you eat a helmet. That game took me awhile to get the 1500 but it can be done. I also think you lose points if you eat the veggies but not sure if I am mixing this up with the other game.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #193
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. I'll keep trying.
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #194
trevorm99
trevysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone would like to add me as a friend....I would be happy to send you cocoa and you can send me cocoa....Thanks
Username is trevorm99
trevysmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #195

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

How many challenges are there? I did 3 and no more showed up in my room?
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:39 AM   #196
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Mdreamy,
From reading the WIKI - link below, I have figured out some of the challenge stuff.
Webkinz Challenges - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I have completed Teacher's Pet and then 2 challenge tracks are supposed to open.
Track 1: Do Dailies, then Overtime, then Tidy Up, then Keep Kinzville Clean
Track 2: Space Camp, then Deep Sea Explorer, then Lights, Camera, Action, then Beauty Pageant

The Shopping Spree Challenge occurs before Picnic with Clarabelle, but I don't know what you have to finish to get Shopping Spree to open. There's also Meet Mr. Moo, ekinz Open, Sparky's Challenge and Molly's Sweet Tooth but I doubt they'll show up before you get everything else done.

There are also the Deluxe Challenges: Astronomer and Bon Appetit.

After the holiday challenge I don't think there's anything. I am almost done with that thanks to your help and the help of sammymc and others on here.

We're grinding our way through the Snow day Challenge, Bon Appetit, Do Dailies and Space camp right now.

I hope this helps!

There's a challenge section in the forums and under this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-order-722938/ I found others asking your question. Don't have time to look more myself right now. Curious to see what you find!

Last edited by stamstandael; 12-13-2011 at 09:39 AM..
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #197
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by stamstandael
Mdreamy,
From reading the WIKI - link below, I have figured out some of the challenge stuff.
Webkinz Challenges - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I have completed Teacher's Pet and then 2 challenge tracks are supposed to open.
Track 1: Do Dailies, then Overtime, then Tidy Up, then Keep Kinzville Clean
Track 2: Space Camp, then Deep Sea Explorer, then Lights, Camera, Action, then Beauty Pageant

The Shopping Spree Challenge occurs before Picnic with Clarabelle, but I don't know what you have to finish to get Shopping Spree to open. There's also Meet Mr. Moo, ekinz Open, Sparky's Challenge and Molly's Sweet Tooth but I doubt they'll show up before you get everything else done.

There are also the Deluxe Challenges: Astronomer and Bon Appetit.

After the holiday challenge I don't think there's anything. I am almost done with that thanks to your help and the help of sammymc and others on here.

We're grinding our way through the Snow day Challenge, Bon Appetit, Do Dailies and Space camp right now.

I hope this helps!
finishing the Overtime challenge will open both tidy up and shopping challenge.
tidy up opens Keep Kinzville clean which opens green thumb which opens golf
Shopping opens Picnic with Cowabelle which opens Sparky's Which opens Molly's which opens Mr. Moo

hope this helps! good luck and have fun! Check out the threads in the challenge section for hints and help!

View Post Originally Posted by mdreamy
How many challenges are there? I did 3 and no more showed up in my room?
which three did you do?

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I try to follow the bees a little. if you are behind them, they don't see you and can't come after you. make sure you know where the helmets are. when you have the helmet on working, try to knock as many bees as you can to get points and to get them out of the game for a little while so you can eat without being bothered. hope this helps and good luck
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #198

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I did not do the 1st 3 and I am waiting for food to harvest,I did not have the garden food. I am working on the 1st 3 now.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #199
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by mdreamy
I did not do the 1st 3 and I am waiting for food to harvest,I did not have the garden food. I am working on the 1st 3 now.
The others will pop up as you finish the older ones. There is no expiration date, so take your time and have fun!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #200

Any advise on the deep sea game you have to do when you go on vacatiion? I can't get close to 2500 points.

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: