Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #181
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

i have only had one person respond! i have asked 60 people! Grr!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #182

susan1773 is on a distinguished road

Looking for people to trade cocoa with, and apparently anything else for this quest.

Webkinz user id is susan1773 creative huh?
susan1773 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #183
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a list on WI of WI users willing to befriend each other for teh sake of completeing thses challenges? I agree, it is frustrating having to wait 24 hours between asking for items. I guess Ganz is trying to teach us patience? I can't always log in at the same time each day. At least if it reset at midnught like Wishing well and other activities, it would be more family friendly. I agree, most of the details of these challenges are not clear especially that buy button for estore.

Two of our accounts are trying to find enough friends to finish challenges. bavidbobert and 19bloom if you want to request and we can help each other.

The other two accounts we have that are willing to help with these quests are babylizabeth and princedallyo. I'll be checking on them again every 5 hours or so today.

Last edited by stamstandael; 12-10-2011 at 01:55 PM..
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #184

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I will add you to my list and maybe we can complete these task. I am mdreamy,kingdaddydave,dcathouse.Any onr need help just add these accounts and I will send what you need.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #185

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I have a question for everyone!! I was able to complete the all 3 of the parts in the first part of the Christmas challenge.. I bought the toque, played the game, and got all my cocoa. I have green check marks in each box... My question is.... It did NOT award me the prizes and take me to the next set of challenges... Is this a glitch that is known about? Is it happening to anyone else?? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #186
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love all of the new challenges!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #187

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

on the mini golf challenge - if you select 9 holes, you will not get any points. if only need a few to complete the 50, select the 18 hole option, and just x out of the game when you know you've gotten enough to get to 50 total.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #188
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I have a question for everyone!! I was able to complete the all 3 of the parts in the first part of the Christmas challenge.. I bought the toque, played the game, and got all my cocoa. I have green check marks in each box... My question is.... It did NOT award me the prizes and take me to the next set of challenges... Is this a glitch that is known about? Is it happening to anyone else?? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I had that happen too. I logged out and logged back in and the prizes were in my dock and the next part of the challenge was there. Another member posted a few comments ago that they had to change rooms to get the second part to show. Hopefully one of those will work for you.
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #189
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

All 6 of my accounts are stuck on Sparky. I can only get about 1000 points on Pinky's Adventure. I have played over 30 times and still can't get over 1500 in a game. Do they think we should live in front of our computer? What happened to get outside and play?
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #190

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Anyone have any extra Chocolate fools gold. I already spent 1500 going on vacation and received money on two of them and the other I ended up having to go to the spa because of the ghost. That ended up costing me some where around $360.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: