Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #171
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Just found out for one challenge you need to buy a party pack and I'm only a limited member so now I can't complete the challenge and get the prize
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #172
Webkinz :)

paxan will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Dorri
I am not happy with this challenge since I do not have friends in Webkinz world (I did but they stopped playing).
Dorri, I don't know your webkinz name.
Mine is paxan. Send the friend request to me, and I we will send the cocoa to each other. It is free. I play almoust every day. You can also add paxanita and paxita, they will be happy to help you, and please help them.
paxan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #173

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I am on the Christmas Music part of the Christmas challenge. Yesterday I sent out quite a few requests for the music and I have 7/10 now. However today when I go to that challenge and try to "Ask Friends" the list is completely empty. I was able to ask some friends more than once for the hot cocoa, after I waited a day. Now I can't for the music? Not only that, but two of our family's accounts that sent me TWO hot cocoas each have never received ANY requests from me for the music even though I sent them one and they are not showing up in my list either.

This seems like a major-league glitch to me. Again. Unless they planned it this way all along to try for force me to BUY the remaining items not sent to me. Yeah....not going to happen.

Come ON, Ganz. This is a ridiculous idea in the first place just to push your new "Message Centre" (and I am not happy about kids being forced to friend total STRANGERS to finish the challenges; this is very wrong IMO). Just make it work, for goodness sake. It's the CHRiSTMAS Challenge. It shouldn't be this hard.

The first 10 people to send me friend requests (pengo13 is the account name) will be accepted, but I need you to be willing to send me the things that will help me win the challenge and I will do the same for you. Fair enough?

Last edited by Pengo; 12-09-2011 at 12:38 PM..
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #174
BJBear04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not getting many replys on the cocoa thing either. I think some people think they had to buy it in E-store. That is what I thought. I also did not get any wish tokens when I finished the other challenges that gave them as prizes. I do not have enough to get what I wanted but I would have if I received them like I was supposed to.
BJBear04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #175
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm also encountering a glitch but mine is the mini golf game. You are suppose to score a total of 50 points playing mini golf. I played one game most of the way through and scored 35 points, then it show 35 out of 50 like it should. But since then (yesterday) it won't add anymore points. I've played twice and it still shows 35/50. Now what? All other parts of the challenge are working fine but I can't go any further until I get it to count my earned points.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #176
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BJBear04
I am not getting many replys on the cocoa thing either. I think some people think they had to buy it in E-store. That is what I thought. I also did not get any wish tokens when I finished the other challenges that gave them as prizes. I do not have enough to get what I wanted but I would have if I received them like I was supposed to.
Those are not wish tokens you are suppose to get. It is actually a kinzcash coin.The kinzcash is automaticly added to you total kinzcash, so don't get worried when you don't see it in your dock.

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I'm also encountering a glitch but mine is the mini golf game. You are suppose to score a total of 50 points playing mini golf. I played one game most of the way through and scored 35 points, then it show 35 out of 50 like it should. But since then (yesterday) it won't add anymore points. I've played twice and it still shows 35/50. Now what? All other parts of the challenge are working fine but I can't go any further until I get it to count my earned points.
When it asks you to select how many holes to play, are you clicking on the "all 18" button? It only counts toward you total score if you select the "all 18" button." You do not need to play all 18 holes however. Hope this helps!

Last edited by reaganag; 12-09-2011 at 03:31 PM..
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #177

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
Those are not wish tokens you are suppose to get. It is actually a kinzcash coin.The kinzcash is automaticly added to you total kinzcash, so don't get worried when you don't see it in your dock.

When it asks you to select how many holes to play, are you clicking on the "all 18" button? It only counts toward you total score if you select the "all 18" button." You do not need to play all 18 holes however. Hope this helps!
I can't read your font on this background. To see what you have typed I have to highlight the whole thing so the colour changes. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I thought you should know.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #178

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I did not know they have this on the Webkinz site, i have not been on Webkinz in a while, for atleast an month. I know what's new and what's what. This is cool that Webkinz is trying a whole new way of thinking for the site, i can see that. So if there's any big changes for the Webkinz site please feel free to tell me right away when you got the chance. I might go on the Webkinz site today to check this thing out. It all looks cool to me. I've noticed . . .wow! Changes! Changes! Changes! This is something.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #179

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I'm really not happy about this "add more friends" thing. The whole idea reminds me too much of those annoying facebook games. Harassing your friends to send you things so you can move on in the game. I really dislike it.

Also I didn't realize there was a limit on how many friend requests you could send out at a time. People aren't responding so I'm just sitting here waiting for 7 more pieces of sheet music. sigh..

ALSO I can't for the life of me get to 1500 points on Pinky's Big Adventure for the Sparky's challenge. I always die around 800 pts, and I can't get any further. I much prefer when they do a cumulative KC as your goal. There were some games where I only made 1 or 2 KC each time I played before dying. It was annoying but if you play it 20-30 times you can get to 50 KC. It's a lot better than playing it over and over again and not being able to get to the minimum score, because it's not a game you have any skill at.

:/

Oh, and did anyone else notice that if someone responds to a request for the cocoa, they can't then send you sheet music later? I can't even request any from my Mom's account, after she sent me cocoa. It's like they're trying to make all of us have 30+ active friends. Webkinz is NOT a social media site.

Since I can't friend request anymore people (8 person limit) I can't add anyone from WI. If you want to add me though feel free. Sammymc

Last edited by Sammymc; 12-09-2011 at 09:21 PM..
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #180

View Post Originally Posted by Sammymc
I'm really not happy about this "add more friends" thing. The whole idea reminds me too much of those annoying facebook games. Harassing your friends to send you things so you can move on in the game. I really dislike it.

Also I didn't realize there was a limit on how many friend requests you could send out at a time. People aren't responding so I'm just sitting here waiting for 7 more pieces of sheet music. sigh..

ALSO I can't for the life of me get to 1500 points on Pinky's Big Adventure for the Sparky's challenge. I always die around 800 pts, and I can't get any further. I much prefer when they do a cumulative KC as your goal. There were some games where I only made 1 or 2 KC each time I played before dying. It was annoying but if you play it 20-30 times you can get to 50 KC. It's a lot better than playing it over and over again and not being able to get to the minimum score, because it's not a game you have any skill at.

:/

Oh, and did anyone else notice that if someone responds to a request for the cocoa, they can't then send you sheet music later? I can't even request any from my Mom's account, after she sent me cocoa. It's like they're trying to make all of us have 30+ active friends. Webkinz is NOT a social media site.

Since I can't friend request anymore people (8 person limit) I can't add anyone from WI. If you want to add me though feel free. Sammymc
I just added you, sammymc. If you still need the help, accept my request and tell me what you need and I'll send it. If not, feel free to reject the request with no questions asked and no hard feelings.

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: