Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #161
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I started to get a bit bored of ww jus mkking rooms n my dalies. glad hat there is more!! i just wish hat i dnt have to play the annoying games, or worst buy stuff I dnt need!!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #162

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
important on the Mini Golf challenge - you MUST select the 18 holes, even if you only need a few KC to complete! thankfully we don't have to get 50KC in one game. but any KC earned in the Front 9 do NOT count!!!
The good thing is, you don't have to finish all 18 holes. The cash accumulates. First 18 holes, I earned 23 points. Second round I only went 13 holes (because I didn't add well) and my cummulative total was 44points. So I did 3 of the 18 holes on my third round of golf and the item is checked off.

View Post Originally Posted by summer438
Hey everyone!!! I need you help!! I have been a Webkinz fans for years and am an expert on anything with Webkinz World, but I am new to Webkinz Insider and I don't know how to work it !!! Please give me some tips and a tutorial abotu Webkinz Insidider. Thanks!!!!
Welcome to WI! This should help you out.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

Last edited by Beautykinz; 12-08-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #163
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I started to get a bit bored of ww jus mkking rooms n my dalies. glad hat there is more!! i just wish hat i dnt have to play the annoying games, or worst buy stuff I dnt need!!
At least make the challenges easier when they're asking for "such-and-such number of points or higher" games. Now THOSE are annoying...
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #164

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Dorri
I am not happy with this challenge since I do not have friends in Webkinz world (I did but they stopped playing).
I'll be your friend in Webkinz! I love playing on webkinz and hanging out together there. My daughters do too.

I had to add friends to some of our accounts to get all out accounts up to speed so we get enough cocoas.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #165

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Dorri
I am not happy with this challenge since I do not have friends in Webkinz world (I did but they stopped playing).
I didn't have friends either but some nice people on WI friended me.
If you PM me, I'll send you my webkinz name and be your friend.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #166
jctad will become famous soon enough

How do you or can you cancel a friend request? I'm stuck because of the 8 request limit. I just picked the first 8 the find friends suggested and nobody is accepting or denying. It says I still have If I would have know I would have been more careful about who I was requesting.

How do you or can you cancel a friend request? I'm stuck because of the 8 request limit. I just picked the first 8 the find friends suggested and nobody is accepting or denying. If I would have know I would have been more careful about who I was requesting.
jctad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #167
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Oh no I bought them withe store money and as of yet they are not in my dock and the e money is gone
The cocoas aren't real virtual items, just go to your challenge icon and the cocoas will show up as follows: For example, there will be a number like this--2/10, etc.--depending on how many cocoas you have bought or collected, and when you collect all 10 cups it should then say 10/10 and the box will have a green checkmark beside it!! Hope this helped!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #168

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

ooh, awesome! i love new challenges. it makes sure i dont get bored.
Breener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #169
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for all the info everybody.

I agree, it isn't fair about the friends thing. So everyone make sure you approve cocoa and become friends with each other. Let's all work together
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #170

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I just don't get or understand the reasoning of this game! Ganz is forcing those of us that don't have (or want) a huge "friend list", to get at least 10 friends to send you virtual estore hot coco, so that once a "friend" does send it, you don't really get it, meaning it doesn't show up in your dock, but you do get credit for having it on the challange! (Sorry, that is just so weird!)

Okay....I sent the "send me hot coco" message to the six friends I have on my friends list. Did that last night. Two replied. The rest have not. Went to send another message today, to ask the two that did send me the hot coco, to please send me some again. Guess what? Apparently you can't ask the same friend twice! Or...do you have to wait a full 24 hours before you can ask again? (Notice that there is no mention of how often you can or can not request the "hot coco" Geez!!!!)

And, speaking from an adults point of view...I wouldn't want my child or grandchild becoming "friends" with people she or he does not know, just to get virtual hot coco to complete a game! I only want my kids to have friends on the internet (even in WebKinz World) that I know! This is NOT a good idea!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I thought this challenge was going to be a fun and easy challenge. It IS the Christmas Challenge, after all! I am Not happy, Ganz!!!!!!!

Star Child

Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: