Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #151
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

My message center has no friends listed. I asked all my friends yesterday for the sheet music and the cup of cocoa thing and now my message center has no friends listed for the ask 10 friends for sparklers. This is frustrating. If your friends don't come back up for a while Ganz should have given out this warning beforehand.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #152
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

Um, I don't think this challenge is fair. I'm not going to ask ten friends to spend their estore points to buy something to help me complete it, that isn't right. And I sure don't have points to use to help someone else either. This is one challenge I won't be completing.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #153
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

They don't have to spend estore points. All they do is click to send, you don't actually get anything.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #154

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by KarynS
Um, I don't think this challenge is fair. I'm not going to ask ten friends to spend their estore points to buy something to help me complete it, that isn't right. And I sure don't have points to use to help someone else either. This is one challenge I won't be completing.
View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
They don't have to spend estore points. All they do is click to send, you don't actually get anything.
Yes! No one has to spend any money for this. I'm surprised Ganz didn't make this more clear.

On another note, you can only send 8 invitations if you need more friends until some are accepted or denied. I was hoping to send out 30-40 to complete all challenges on dd's account. Looks like it'll take all day.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #155
padawan will become famous soon enough

Ok Ganz said this in the instructions for the new challenge. "One request per friend each day"

2. Receive requests from your friends for Challenge items. Challenge items are things a friend needs to complete a task in a Challenge. To ask a friend for an item, just use the ‘Ask Friend’ button next to a task when you’re doing a Challenge. (If you don’t want to wait for a friend to send you an item, you can just buy it from the eStore.) You can only send one request per friend each day. Remember: Challenge items don’t appear in your Dock, they only count towards the goal in your Challenge task.

Have they simply not reset the list? Come on Ganz this is way frustrating! I don't need 30 new friends on my list =(
padawan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #156
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if I'm repeating, but I haven't seen it mentioned. After finishing the Art challenge, another new challenge popped up - the Webkinz Open. Details of the 1st round:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzOpen_p1.jpg (61.3 KB, 18 views)
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #157

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

important on the Mini Golf challenge - you MUST select the 18 holes, even if you only need a few KC to complete! thankfully we don't have to get 50KC in one game. but any KC earned in the Front 9 do NOT count!!!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #158
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I called Ganz about the missing friends list after you have asked for the items. They said it should come back 24 hours after you sent the first request. It doesn't reset at the start of the day. Hope that is true ...so do;t rush out fto get other people on your friends list if you don't want to.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #159
Unregistered

Wink Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Tiffany520
Also, I got a message I was sent a Candy Cane Cocoa, but it's not in my dock.
it isn't suposed to be there. it only adds to your score on how many you have! good luck! add me, UN: crownedgirl later!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #160
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by AvrilaC
What is Chrome? I've never heard of it.
Oh, sorry. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpChrome.bmp (11.7 KB, 2 views)
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: